The Charlotte Hornets (26-21) are slight underdogs (by 1 point) to build on a three-game road winning streak when they visit the Toronto Raptors (22-22) on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET.
Raptors vs. Hornets Predictions
Raptors vs. Hornets Betting Odds
Raptors vs. Hornets Last 10 Games
- Toronto covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Toronto and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- During their past 10 games, the Raptors have a points-per-game average 2.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Charlotte has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Charlotte games have exceeded the set total three times.
- The Hornets’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 111.6, 2.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Raptors vs. Hornets Betting Trends
- Toronto is 23-20-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Raptors have gone 10-9 against the spread.
- Toronto’s games have gone over the total 24 times this season.
- The Raptors make 43.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.7 percentage points lower than the Hornets have allowed to their opponents (46.2%).
- Toronto is 8-4 against the spread and 9-3 overall when it shoots better than 46.2% from the field.
- Charlotte has put together a 29-18-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the Hornets have an ATS record of 21-13.
- Charlotte games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 23 times this season.
- Charlotte has compiled a 16-6 record against the spread and a 14-8 straight up record in games it shoots better than 45.8% from the field.
Raptors Team Leaders
- Fred VanVleet: 21.7 PTS, 7.0 AST, 1.7 STL, 42.1 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (160-for-407)
- Pascal Siakam: 21.2 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.2 STL, 48.0 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (33-for-100)
- Scottie Barnes: 14.6 PTS, 7.8 REB, 46.9 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (30-for-98)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 16.2 PTS, 1.9 STL, 41.5 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (96-for-260)
- OG Anunoby: 18.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 42.9 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (72-for-212)
Hornets Team Leaders
- Miles Bridges: 20.1 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 48.4 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (87-for-272)
- LaMelo Ball: 19.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 7.6 AST, 1.6 STL, 41.6 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (105-for-291)
- Gordon Hayward: 17.0 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (83-for-209)
- Terry Rozier: 18.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (113-for-303)
- Kelly Oubre Jr.: 16.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.2 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (120-for-333)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.