The Sacramento Kings (18-30) are underdogs (+8) as they try to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Boston Celtics (24-24) at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at TD Garden.
Celtics vs. Kings Predictions
Celtics vs. Kings Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Kings Last 10 Games
- Boston has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Boston’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- In their last 10 games, the Celtics have a points-per-game average 1.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Sacramento covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Sacramento’s past 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- Over their last 10 games, the Kings have a 114.4 points-per-game average, 3.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
Celtics vs. Kings Betting Trends
- Boston is 23-24-1 against the spread this season.
- The Celtics are 1-4 ATS when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- Games involving Boston have hit the over 21 times this season.
- The Celtics make 44.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.3 percentage points lower than the Kings have allowed to their opponents (47.0%).
- Boston has a 12-3-1 record against the spread and an 11-5 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.0% from the field.
- Sacramento has put together a record of 21-27-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 8 points or more, the Kings have gone 3-2 against the spread.
- Sacramento’s games have gone over the total 25 times this season.
- The Kings’ 45.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.7 percentage points higher than the Celtics have given up to their opponents (44.0%).
- This season, Sacramento has an 18-11 record against the spread and a 16-13 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 44.0% from the field.
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 25.8 PTS, 8.6 REB, 42.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (118-for-364)
- Jaylen Brown: 23.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.1 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (95-for-263)
- Dennis Schroder: 15.7 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (61-for-170)
- Al Horford: 10.6 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.3 BLK, 44.4 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (46-for-162)
- Robert Williams III: 9.8 PTS, 9.2 REB, 2.1 BLK, 73.7 FG%
Kings Team Leaders
- De’Aaron Fox: 21.0 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.8 FG%, 24.8 3PT% (39-for-157)
- Tyrese Haliburton: 14.0 PTS, 7.2 AST, 1.6 STL, 47.0 FG%, 43.7 3PT% (93-for-213)
- Harrison Barnes: 16.6 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (89-for-213)
- Buddy Hield: 15.1 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (167-for-438)
- Davion Mitchell: 9.1 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (48-for-156)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.