The Phoenix Suns (36-9) are 6.5-point favorites as they try to extend a six-game winning streak when they host the Utah Jazz (30-17) on Monday, January 24, 2022 at Footprint Center. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 222.5.
Suns vs. Jazz Predictions
Suns vs. Jazz Betting Odds
Suns vs. Jazz Last 10 Games
- Phoenix is 9-1 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Phoenix and its opponents have hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Suns games averaged 222.1 total points, 0.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Suns have a points-per-game average 2.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Utah covered the spread twice in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Utah’s last 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The Jazz’s past 10 games have ended with an average of 223.7 points scored. That’s 1.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Jazz’s per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 107.7, 6.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Suns vs. Jazz Betting Trends
- Phoenix has registered a 25-20-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Suns have an ATS record of 11-11.
- This season, Phoenix’s games have hit the over 20 times.
- The Suns are shooting 47.6% from the field this season, 2.8 percentage points higher than the 44.8% the Jazz allow to opponents.
- Phoenix is 20-13 against the spread and 29-4 overall when it shoots better than 44.8% from the field.
- Utah is 20-26-1 against the spread this season.
- The Jazz have not covered a spread when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs (0-1).
- Utah games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 24 times this season.
- The Jazz are shooting 47.2% from the field, 3.6% higher than the 43.6% the Suns’ opponents have shot this season.
- Utah has put together a 19-18 record against the spread and a 28-9 straight up record in games it shoots over 43.6% from the field.
Suns vs. Jazz Over/Under Trends
- This season, 16 of Phoenix’s 45 games have gone over Monday’s total of 222.5 points.
- There have been 22 Utah games that have ended with a combined score over 222.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 226.7 points per game, 4.2 points more than the over/under of 222.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 211.6 points per game, 10.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Suns games is 3.2 points fewer than the over/under of 222.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.8 points separates this matchup’s over/under (222.5 points) and the average total points bet in Jazz’s games (220.7 points) this season.
Suns Team Leaders
- Chris Paul: 14.1 PTS, 10.1 AST, 2.0 STL, 48.4 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (42-for-133)
- Devin Booker: 24.3 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (99-for-257)
- Mikal Bridges: 12.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.0 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (63-for-166)
- Deandre Ayton: 16.8 PTS, 10.6 REB, 63.7 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Cameron Johnson: 11.6 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (102-for-241)
Jazz Team Leaders
- Rudy Gobert: 16.0 PTS, 15.1 REB, 2.3 BLK, 70.7 FG%
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.5 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.6 STL, 45.0 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (128-for-378)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 18.1 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (115-for-297)
- Mike Conley: 14.0 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.1 STL, 45.7 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (103-for-243)
- Jordan Clarkson: 15.2 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (115-for-359)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.