The New Orleans Pelicans (17-28) are only 2.5-point favorites as they try to continue a three-game home winning streak when they take on the Indiana Pacers (17-30) on Monday, January 24, 2022 at Smoothie King Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 214.5.
Pelicans vs. Pacers Predictions
Pelicans vs. Pacers Betting Odds
Pelicans vs. Pacers Last 10 Games
- New Orleans has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- New Orleans and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Pelicans games averaged 5.7 more points (220.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Pelicans have scored 1.4 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Indiana covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Indiana and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Pacers games averaged 216.8 total points, 2.3 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Pacers are scoring 110.0 points per game compared to their 108.2 season average.
Pelicans vs. Pacers Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 21-24-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pelicans are 3-3 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- New Orleans’ games have gone over the total 19 times this season.
- This season, the Pelicans have a 43.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.7% lower than the 46.5% of shots the Pacers’ opponents have made.
- In games New Orleans shoots higher than 46.5% from the field, it is 7-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- Indiana is 25-22-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Pacers have an ATS record of 15-4.
- This year, 22 of Indiana’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Pacers are shooting 45.6% from the field, 1.1% lower than the 46.7% the Pelicans’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Indiana has an 11-7 record against the spread and a 10-8 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 46.7% from the field.
Pelicans vs. Pacers Over/Under Trends
- A total of 18 New Orleans games this season have gone over Monday’s over/under of 214.5 points.
- A total of 26 of Indiana’s games finished with a combined score over 214.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 213.7 points per game, 0.8 points fewer than the total of 214.5 for this matchup.
- The 218.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.3 more than the 214.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Pelicans games is 216.5 points, 2.0 more than the over/under of 214.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.5 points separates the average total points bet in Pacers’ games (216.0 points) and this game’s over/under (214.5 points).
Pelicans Team Leaders
- Jonas Valanciunas: 18.4 PTS, 12.0 REB, 52.6 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (43-for-103)
- Brandon Ingram: 22.4 PTS, 5.2 AST, 44.3 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (58-for-168)
- Josh Hart: 13.3 PTS, 7.5 REB, 51.5 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (37-for-109)
- Devonte’ Graham: 13.8 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (127-for-356)
- Nickeil Alexander-Walker: 12.6 PTS, 37.0 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (82-for-262)
Pacers Team Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis: 19.0 PTS, 11.9 REB, 57.7 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (34-for-104)
- Myles Turner: 12.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.8 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (61-for-184)
- Chris Duarte: 13.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.3 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (71-for-199)
- Justin Holiday: 11.0 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (108-for-288)
- Torrey Craig: 5.9 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (31-for-98)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.