Atlantic Division foes meet when the Toronto Raptors (22-21) host the Portland Trail Blazers (19-26) at Scotiabank Arena, tipping off at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 23, 2022. The Raptors are 7.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is set at 214.5 in the matchup.
Raptors vs. Trail Blazers Predictions
Raptors vs. Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Raptors vs. Trail Blazers Last 10 Games
- Toronto has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Toronto games has surpassed the set total three times.
- The past 10 Raptors games averaged 2.5 more points (217.0) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Raptors have scored 0.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Portland covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Portland’s last 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The Trail Blazers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 217.5 points scored. That’s 3.0 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Trail Blazers are scoring 106.3 points per game compared to their 108.3 season average.
Raptors vs. Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Toronto has gone 23-19-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 7.5 points or more so far this season, the Raptors went 3-5 against the spread.
- Toronto games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 23 times this season.
- The Raptors make 43.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 4.0 percentage points lower than the Trail Blazers have allowed to their opponents (47.6%).
- Toronto is 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall when it shoots higher than 47.6% from the field.
- Portland is 19-26-1 against the spread this season.
- The Trail Blazers have an ATS record of 5-3 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Portland’s games have hit the over 22 times out of 46 chances.
- The Trail Blazers are shooting 44.6% from the field, 1.0% lower than the 45.6% the Raptors’ opponents have shot this season.
- Portland has compiled an 11-9-1 record against the spread and a 12-8 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 45.6% from the field.
Raptors vs. Trail Blazers Over/Under Trends
- Toronto and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (214.5 points) 22 times this season.
- There have been 30 Portland games that have ended with a combined score higher than 214.5 points this season.
- The Raptors average 106.8 points per game against the Trail Blazers’ 108.3, amounting to 0.6 points over the game’s over/under of 214.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 218.1 points per game, 3.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Raptors have seen a 213.3 average over/under in their games this season, 1.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 5.9 points separates the average total points bet in Trail Blazers’ games (220.4 points) and this game’s over/under (214.5 points).
Raptors Team Leaders
- Fred VanVleet: 21.8 PTS, 6.9 AST, 1.7 STL, 42.4 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (156-for-392)
- Pascal Siakam: 21.0 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.2 STL, 47.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (33-for-99)
- Scottie Barnes: 14.8 PTS, 7.9 REB, 47.7 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (27-for-87)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 16.3 PTS, 1.9 STL, 41.9 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (92-for-249)
- OG Anunoby: 18.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.4 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (71-for-205)
Trail Blazers Team Leaders
- Jusuf Nurkic: 14.3 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.2 STL, 54.0 FG%, 20.9 3PT% (9-for-43)
- Norman Powell: 18.6 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (75-for-188)
- Anfernee Simons: 15.1 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (102-for-258)
- Robert Covington: 7.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 1.3 BLK, 39.8 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (71-for-199)
- Nassir Little: 9.3 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (45-for-145)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.