The New York Knicks (22-24) are 4-point favorites as they attempt to end a three-game home losing streak when they square off against the Los Angeles Clippers (23-24) on Sunday, January 23, 2022 at Madison Square Garden. The matchup airs at 1:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 206.5.
Knicks vs. Clippers Predictions
Knicks vs. Clippers Betting Odds
Knicks vs. Clippers Last 10 Games
- New York has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- New York’s past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Knicks games averaged 209.7 total points, 3.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Knicks’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 2.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Los Angeles covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Los Angeles’ past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 Clippers games averaged 215.9 total points, 9.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Clippers have scored 0.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 105.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Knicks vs. Clippers Betting Trends
- New York is 22-24-0 against the spread this season.
- The Knicks have an ATS record of 8-6 when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- This season, New York’s games have hit the over 19 times.
- The Knicks make 43.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.6 percentage points lower than the Clippers have allowed to their opponents (44.2%).
- In games New York shoots higher than 44.2% from the field, it is 16-6 against the spread and 15-7 overall.
- Los Angeles has gone 21-25-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 4 points or more so far this year, the Clippers went 6-3 against the spread.
- Games involving Los Angeles have hit the over 20 times this season.
- The Clippers are shooting 44.9% from the field, 0.9% higher than the 44.0% the Knicks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Los Angeles is 16-9-1 against the spread and 17-9 overall when it shoots better than 44.0% from the field.
Knicks vs. Clippers Over/Under Trends
- This season, 27 of New York’s 46 games have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 206.5 points.
- There have been 24 Los Angeles games that have finished with a combined score over 206.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 209.3 points per game, 2.8 points more than the point total of 206.5 for this contest.
- The 211 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.5 more than the 206.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Knicks games is 211.9 points, 5.4 more than the over/under of 206.5 points for this contest.
- Clippers’ games have a total points bet of 216.2 points this season, 9.7 points more than the over/under for this game.
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 18.8 PTS, 10.0 REB, 5.1 AST, 41.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (74-for-240)
- RJ Barrett: 16.9 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (75-for-214)
- Alec Burks: 11.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.5 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (84-for-211)
- Mitchell Robinson: 8.4 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.5 BLK, 78.8 FG%
- Evan Fournier: 13.7 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (119-for-305)
Clippers Team Leaders
- Reggie Jackson: 16.7 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (104-for-324)
- Eric Bledsoe: 10.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (46-for-142)
- Ivica Zubac: 9.8 PTS, 8.1 REB, 67.5 FG%
- Terance Mann: 10.3 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (48-for-130)
- Luke Kennard: 11.5 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (100-for-232)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.