The Dallas Mavericks (26-20) are at home in Southwest Division action against the Memphis Grizzlies (32-16) on Sunday, January 23, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The Mavericks are 3.5-point favorites in the game, the fourth matchup between the squads this season. The matchup’s point total is set at 217.5.
Mavericks vs. Grizzlies Predictions
Mavericks vs. Grizzlies Betting Odds
Mavericks vs. Grizzlies Last 10 Games
- Dallas has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- One times in those 10 games, the final combined score exceeded the set total.
- The past 10 Mavericks games averaged 4.5 fewer points (213.0) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Mavericks have a points-per-game average 0.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Memphis has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Memphis games have gone over the set total six times.
- The past 10 Grizzlies games averaged 4.7 more points (222.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Grizzlies have scored 2.9 more points per contest compared to their 112.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Mavericks vs. Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Dallas has covered the spread in a matchup 22 times this season (22-23-1).
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Mavericks have an ATS record of 7-8-1.
- Dallas’ games have gone over the total 13 times this season.
- The Mavericks make 45.0% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.2 percentage points lower than the Grizzlies have allowed to their opponents (45.2%).
- In games Dallas shoots better than 45.2% from the field, it is 12-7-1 against the spread and 16-4 overall.
- Memphis has covered the spread in a game 31 times this season (31-17-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Grizzlies went 11-2 against the spread.
- Memphis games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 24 times this year.
- The Grizzlies’ 45.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.3 percentage points higher than the Mavericks have allowed to their opponents (45.2%).
- This season, Memphis has a 23-2 record against the spread and a 24-1 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 45.2% from the field.
Mavericks vs. Grizzlies Over/Under Trends
- Dallas and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under (217.5 points) nine times this season.
- A total of 27 of Memphis’ games finished with a combined score higher than 217.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 217.4 points per game, 0.1 points fewer than the over/under of 217.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 211.3 points per game, 6.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Mavericks games is 3.3 points fewer than the over/under of 217.5 points in this matchup.
- Grizzlies’ games have a total points bet of 220.9 points this season, 3.4 points more than the over/under for this game.
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Doncic: 25.2 PTS, 8.8 REB, 8.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 43.4 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (72-for-247)
- Jalen Brunson: 15.9 PTS, 5.5 AST, 50.2 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (44-for-133)
- Kristaps Porzingis: 20.1 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.7 BLK, 45.5 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (45-for-155)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 10.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.6 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (85-for-231)
- Tim Hardaway Jr.: 14.5 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 33.4 3PT% (99-for-296)
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 25.1 PTS, 6.9 AST, 1.3 STL, 48.9 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (55-for-154)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.5 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 41.4 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (82-for-261)
- Desmond Bane: 17.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.0 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (131-for-312)
- Steven Adams: 6.7 PTS, 9.3 REB, 52.1 FG%
- Tyus Jones: 8.2 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (44-for-114)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.