The Sacramento Kings (18-29) visit the Milwaukee Bucks (29-19) after losing seven road games in a row. The Bucks are favored by 9.5 points in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022. The over/under for the matchup is set at 230.5.
Bucks vs. Kings Predictions
Bucks vs. Kings Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Kings Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee is 4-6 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Milwaukee games has gone over the set total three times.
- The Bucks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 228.5 points scored. That’s 2.0 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bucks’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 2.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- Sacramento covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Sacramento and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Kings’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 228.2 points scored. That’s 2.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Kings are scoring 113.2 points per game compared to their 110.2 season average.
Bucks vs. Kings Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 21-27-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 9.5 points or more, the Bucks are 5-4 against the spread.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over the total 20 times this season.
- The Bucks are shooting 45.3% from the field this season, 1.6 percentage points lower than the 46.9% the Kings allow to opponents.
- In games Milwaukee shoots better than 46.9% from the field, it is 13-3 against the spread and 16-0 overall.
- Sacramento has covered the spread 20 times in 47 games with a set spread.
- The Kings have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Sacramento’s games have gone over the total 24 times this year.
- The Kings are shooting 45.5% from the field, 1.9% higher than the 43.6% the Bucks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Sacramento is 17-11 against the spread and 16-12 overall when it shoots higher than 43.6% from the field.
Bucks vs. Kings Over/Under Trends
- Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s total of 230.5 points 12 times this season.
- This season, 16 of Sacramento’s games have ended with a score higher than 230.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 221.8 points per game, 8.7 points fewer than the total of 230.5 for this game.
- The 221.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 8.6 fewer than the 230.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Bucks games is 9.4 points fewer than the over/under of 230.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 6.1 points more than the average over/under in Kings’ games this season (224.4 points).
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 28.6 PTS, 11.3 REB, 6.0 AST, 1.5 BLK, 53.1 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (42-for-149)
- Khris Middleton: 19.7 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.1 STL, 43.6 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (85-for-223)
- Jrue Holiday: 17.9 PTS, 6.5 AST, 1.5 STL, 49.3 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (62-for-163)
- Bobby Portis: 15.2 PTS, 9.4 REB, 47.8 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (74-for-177)
- Pat Connaughton: 10.4 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 40.1 3PT% (103-for-257)
Kings Team Leaders
- De’Aaron Fox: 21.0 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.8 FG%, 24.8 3PT% (39-for-157)
- Tyrese Haliburton: 13.7 PTS, 7.1 AST, 1.7 STL, 46.7 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (88-for-205)
- Harrison Barnes: 16.3 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (86-for-207)
- Buddy Hield: 15.3 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (165-for-431)
- Davion Mitchell: 9.1 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (47-for-153)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.