The Golden State Warriors (32-13) host the Houston Rockets (14-32) in a matchup of Pacific Division teams at Chase Center, beginning at 10:00 PM ET on Friday, January 21, 2022. The Rockets are 10.5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 228.5 points.
Warriors vs. Rockets Predictions
Warriors vs. Rockets Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Rockets Last 10 Games
- Golden State is 4-6 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Golden State games has gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Warriors games averaged 217.7 total points, 10.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Warriors’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 4.7 points lower than their season-long average.
- Houston has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Houston’s past 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The Rockets’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 228.9 points scored. That’s 0.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Rockets’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 113.4, 4.9 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Warriors vs. Rockets Betting Trends
- Golden State has registered a 25-19-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Warriors have an ATS record of 4-3-1 when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- This season, Golden State’s games have hit the over 16 times.
- The Warriors are shooting 46.3% from the field this season, 0.6 percentage points lower than the 46.9% the Rockets allow to opponents.
- Golden State is 18-4-1 against the spread and 23-0 overall when it shoots higher than 46.9% from the field.
- Houston has registered a 20-25-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 10.5 points or more so far this season, the Rockets went 6-4-1 against the spread.
- This season, Houston’s games have hit the over 26 times.
- The Rockets’ 45.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.4 percentage points higher than the Warriors have allowed to their opponents (42.8%).
- Houston has put together a 16-11-1 record against the spread and a 12-16 straight up record in games it shoots above 42.8% from the field.
Warriors vs. Rockets Over/Under Trends
- This season, Golden State games have hit the over on this game’s 228.5-point total six times.
- In Houston’s 46 games this season, 20 have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s total of 228.5.
- The Warriors average 109.9 points per game against the Rockets’ 108.5, totaling 10.1 points under the matchup’s over/under of 228.5.
- This game’s total is 10.0 fewer points than the 218.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Warriors games is 218.5 points, 10.0 fewer than the over/under of 228.5 points for this contest.
- Rockets games have an over/under of 222.4 points this season, 6.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 26.4 PTS, 6.1 AST, 1.5 STL, 42.3 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (202-for-524)
- Andrew Wiggins: 18.3 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (91-for-219)
- Draymond Green: 7.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 7.4 AST, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
- Jordan Poole: 16.6 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (95-for-285)
- Kevon Looney: 6.1 PTS, 7.2 REB, 54.0 FG%
Rockets Team Leaders
- Christian Wood: 17.5 PTS, 10.2 REB, 48.0 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (74-for-206)
- Jae’Sean Tate: 12.6 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (36-for-119)
- Eric Gordon: 14.9 PTS, 50.7 FG%, 46.1 3PT% (94-for-204)
- Alperen Sengun: 8.9 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (13-for-43)
- Kenyon Martin Jr.: 7.9 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (25-for-80)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.