Northwest Division foes meet when the Utah Jazz (29-15) host the Houston Rockets (13-32) at Vivint Arena, beginning at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 19, 2022. The Jazz are 14-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season.
Jazz vs. Rockets Predictions
Jazz vs. Rockets Betting Odds
Jazz vs. Rockets Last 10 Games
- Utah is 4-6 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Utah games has surpassed the set total six times.
- In their last 10 games, the Jazz have a points-per-game average 3.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Houston covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Houston’s last 10 games saw seven hit the over.
- During their last 10 games, the Rockets have scored 4.5 more points per contest compared to their 108.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Jazz vs. Rockets Betting Trends
- Utah is 20-24-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jazz are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 14-point favorites.
- This season, Utah’s games have hit the over 24 times.
- This season, the Jazz have a 47.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.6% higher than the 46.9% of shots the Rockets’ opponents have knocked down.
- Utah is 16-10 against the spread and 19-7 overall when it shoots higher than 46.9% from the field.
- Houston has covered the spread in a game 19 times this year (19-25-1).
- Games involving Houston have hit the over 26 times this season.
- This season, Houston has a 16-6-1 record against the spread and a 12-11 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 44.9% from the field.
Jazz Team Leaders
- Rudy Gobert: 15.7 PTS, 15.2 REB, 2.3 BLK, 71.4 FG%
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.5 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.6 STL, 45.0 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (128-for-378)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 17.7 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (108-for-271)
- Mike Conley: 13.9 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.1 STL, 46.3 FG%, 43.0 3PT% (96-for-223)
- Jordan Clarkson: 15.1 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (110-for-347)
Rockets Team Leaders
- Christian Wood: 17.6 PTS, 10.1 REB, 48.1 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (71-for-200)
- Jae’Sean Tate: 12.5 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (33-for-112)
- Eric Gordon: 14.9 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (91-for-200)
- Alperen Sengun: 8.9 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
- Kenyon Martin Jr.: 8.0 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (25-for-78)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.