The Detroit Pistons (10-33) visit the Sacramento Kings (18-28) after losing four road games in a row. The Kings are favored by 5.5 points in the contest, which starts at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 19, 2022. The matchup’s point total is set at 220.5.
Kings vs. Pistons Predictions
Kings vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Kings vs. Pistons Last 10 Games
- Sacramento is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Sacramento and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Kings games averaged 227.7 total points, 7.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Kings are scoring at a rate equal to their season-long scoring average.
- Detroit has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Detroit and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Pistons games averaged 219.8 total points, 0.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Pistons have scored 2.7 more points per contest compared to their 101.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Kings vs. Pistons Betting Trends
- Sacramento is 20-26-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Kings have gone 3-0 against the spread.
- Sacramento’s games have gone over the total 23 times this season.
- The Kings are shooting 45.4% from the field this season, 1.8 percentage points lower than the 47.2% the Pistons allow to opponents.
- Sacramento has a 13-4 record against the spread and a 13-4 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.2% from the field.
- Detroit has covered the spread 20 times in 43 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Pistons went 16-15 against the spread.
- This year, 21 of Detroit’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Pistons have shot at a 41.6% rate from the field this season, 5.3 percentage points less than the 46.9% shooting opponents of the Kings have averaged.
- Detroit has put together a 4-0 record against the spread and a 3-1 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 46.9% from the field.
Kings vs. Pistons Over/Under Trends
- This season, Sacramento games have hit the over on this matchup’s 220.5-point total 26 times.
- A total of 14 of Detroit’s games finished with a combined score over 220.5 points this season.
- The Kings average 109.7 points per game against the Pistons’ 101.1, amounting to 9.7 points under the matchup’s point total of 220.5.
- The 224.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.3 more than the 220.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Kings games is 224.4 points, 3.9 more than the over/under of 220.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 8.2 points more than the average over/under in Pistons’ games this season (212.3 points).
Kings Team Leaders
- De’Aaron Fox: 20.9 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 25.3 3PT% (39-for-154)
- Tyrese Haliburton: 13.7 PTS, 7.1 AST, 1.7 STL, 46.7 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (88-for-205)
- Harrison Barnes: 16.2 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (85-for-203)
- Buddy Hield: 15.6 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (165-for-429)
- Richaun Holmes: 12.3 PTS, 8.4 REB, 69.5 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (2-for-4)
Pistons Team Leaders
- Saddiq Bey: 14.9 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (100-for-305)
- Cade Cunningham: 15.4 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 39.5 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (73-for-225)
- Hamidou Diallo: 10.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50.8 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (15-for-57)
- Isaiah Stewart: 7.7 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.3 BLK, 52.5 FG%, 10.0 3PT% (2-for-20)
- Trey Lyles: 9.7 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (32-for-115)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.