The Memphis Grizzlies (31-15) are 6.5-point underdogs as they attempt to extend a six-game road win streak when they take on the Milwaukee Bucks (27-19) on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at Fiserv Forum. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 225.5.
Bucks vs. Grizzlies Predictions
Bucks vs. Grizzlies Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Grizzlies Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bucks games averaged 226.9 total points, 1.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Bucks have a points-per-game average 2.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Memphis has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Memphis games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The last 10 Grizzlies games averaged 222.6 total points, 2.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Grizzlies have scored 3.2 more points per contest compared to their 111.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Bucks vs. Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has covered the spread 20 times this season (20-26-0).
- The Bucks have an ATS record of 9-11 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, 19 of Milwaukee’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Bucks are shooting 45.4% from the field this season, 0.3 percentage points higher than the 45.1% the Grizzlies allow to opponents.
- In games Milwaukee shoots better than 45.1% from the field, it is 16-6 against the spread and 21-1 overall.
- Memphis has covered the spread 30 times in 46 games with a set spread.
- The Grizzlies are a perfect 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Memphis games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 22 times this season.
- The Grizzlies’ 45.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.7 percentage points higher than the Bucks have given up to their opponents (43.8%).
- This season, Memphis has a 26-2 record against the spread and a 26-2 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 43.8% from the field.
Bucks vs. Grizzlies Over/Under Trends
- This season, 19 of Milwaukee’s 46 games have gone over Wednesday’s total of 225.5 points.
- This season, 19 of Memphis’ games have finished with a combined score higher than 225.5 points.
- The Bucks average 111.7 points per game against the Grizzlies’ 111.8, amounting to 2.0 points under the matchup’s total of 225.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 215.9 points per game, 9.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Bucks games is 4.7 points fewer than the over/under of 225.5 points in this matchup.
- Grizzlies games have an over/under of 220.7 points this season, 4.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 28.5 PTS, 11.2 REB, 6.1 AST, 1.5 BLK, 53.5 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (40-for-142)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.4 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.6 STL, 49.9 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (60-for-157)
- Khris Middleton: 19.6 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.2 STL, 43.3 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (83-for-213)
- Bobby Portis: 15.3 PTS, 9.3 REB, 48.2 FG%, 42.8 3PT% (71-for-166)
- Pat Connaughton: 10.6 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (100-for-248)
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 24.4 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.3 STL, 48.7 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (49-for-138)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.1 PTS, 2.1 BLK, 41.2 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (78-for-251)
- Desmond Bane: 17.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.0 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (131-for-312)
- Steven Adams: 6.8 PTS, 9.3 REB, 53.2 FG%
- Tyus Jones: 8.2 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (44-for-114)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.