The Miami Heat (28-16) host the Portland Trail Blazers (18-25) in a matchup of Southeast Division teams at FTX Arena, tipping off at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 19, 2022. The Trail Blazers are 8.5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The over/under in the matchup is 215.5.
Heat vs. Trail Blazers Predictions
Heat vs. Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Heat vs. Trail Blazers Last 10 Games
- Miami has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Miami games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Heat games averaged 216.1 total points, 0.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Heat are scoring 5.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Portland has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Portland and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Trail Blazers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 220.3 points scored. That’s 4.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Trail Blazers have scored 1.7 more points per contest compared to their 108.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Heat vs. Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Miami has covered the spread 26 times over 44 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point favorites or more, the Heat have an ATS record of 2-3.
- This season, 26 of Miami’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Heat have a 45.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.8% lower than the 47.7% of shots the Trail Blazers’ opponents have knocked down.
- Miami is 15-1 against the spread and 16-0 overall when it shoots better than 47.7% from the field.
- Portland has covered the spread 18 times this season (18-25-1).
- In games they have played as 8.5-point underdogs or more, the Trail Blazers have an ATS record of 3-1.
- Portland games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 21 times out of 44 chances this year.
- The Trail Blazers are shooting 44.7% from the field, 0.5% higher than the 44.2% the Heat’s opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Portland has a 10-14-1 record against the spread and an 11-13 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 44.2% from the field.
Heat vs. Trail Blazers Over/Under Trends
- Miami and its opponents have combined to exceed Wednesday’s total of 215.5 points 21 times this season.
- There have been 29 Portland games that have finished with a combined score over 215.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 217.3 points per game, 1.8 points more than the point total of 215.5 for this matchup.
- The 216.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 1.2 more than the 215.5 total in this contest.
- The Heat have seen a 211.9 average over/under in their games this season, 3.6 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Trail Blazers’ games this season (220.8 points).
Heat Team Leaders
- Kyle Lowry: 13.4 PTS, 8.3 AST, 41.2 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (81-for-248)
- Tyler Herro: 20.7 PTS, 43.0 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (100-for-258)
- Jimmy Butler: 22.4 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.9 STL, 48.7 FG%, 23.4 3PT% (11-for-47)
- Duncan Robinson: 11.4 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (121-for-348)
- PJ Tucker: 8.4 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 47.4 3PT% (54-for-114)
Trail Blazers Team Leaders
- Jusuf Nurkic: 13.9 PTS, 10.6 REB, 1.2 STL, 53.8 FG%, 19.0 3PT% (8-for-42)
- Norman Powell: 18.6 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (75-for-188)
- Anfernee Simons: 14.6 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (92-for-236)
- Robert Covington: 7.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 1.3 BLK, 40.2 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (67-for-191)
- Nassir Little: 9.6 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (44-for-138)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.