Bradley Beal and the Washington Wizards (23-21) are 2-point underdogs against Kevin Durant and the Brooklyn Nets (27-16) Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at Capital One Arena. The game starts at 7:00 PM ET.
Nets vs. Wizards Predictions
Nets vs. Wizards Betting Odds
Nets vs. Wizards Last 10 Games
- Brooklyn is 2-8-0 against the spread and 4-6 overall over its past 10 matchups.
- Brooklyn’s past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- In the last 10 games, the Nets are scoring 3.7 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Washington has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- Across their past 10 games, the Wizards have scored 6.9 more points per contest compared to their 108.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
Nets vs. Wizards Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 17-27-0 against the spread this season.
- The Nets are 11-23 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, 20 of Brooklyn’s games have gone over the point total out of 44 chances.
- The Nets make 47.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.8 percentage points higher than the Wizards have allowed to their opponents (45.4%).
- Brooklyn is 16-13 against the spread and 23-5 overall when it shoots higher than 45.4% from the field.
- Washington has covered the spread 19 times this season (19-25-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 2 points or more so far this season, the Wizards went 10-9 against the spread.
- This season, Washington’s games have hit the over 23 times.
- The Wizards are shooting 46.8% from the field, 3.0% higher than the 43.8% the Nets’ opponents have shot this season.
- Washington has compiled an 18-15 record against the spread and a 20-13 straight up record in games it shoots over 43.8% from the field.
Nets Team Leaders
- James Harden: 22.7 PTS, 8.0 REB, 10.0 AST, 1.4 STL, 41.9 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (92-for-270)
- Kevin Durant: 29.3 PTS, 7.4 REB, 5.8 AST, 52.0 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (67-for-180)
- Patty Mills: 13.4 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (134-for-319)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 13.3 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 56.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Bruce Brown: 6.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 48.5 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (10-for-32)
Wizards Team Leaders
- Bradley Beal: 23.7 PTS, 6.4 AST, 45.4 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (57-for-191)
- Kyle Kuzma: 15.7 PTS, 8.9 REB, 45.4 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (75-for-233)
- Montrezl Harrell: 14.6 PTS, 7.3 REB, 65.3 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (3-for-13)
- Spencer Dinwiddie: 13.7 PTS, 5.8 AST, 40.0 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (59-for-183)
- Daniel Gafford: 9.3 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 68.9 FG%
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.