The Minnesota Timberwolves (21-22) take the court against the New York Knicks (22-21) as only 1.5-point favorites on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET.
Timberwolves vs. Knicks Predictions
Timberwolves vs. Knicks Betting Odds
Timberwolves vs. Knicks Last 10 Games
- Minnesota is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Minnesota’s past 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- Over their past 10 games, the Timberwolves have scored 4.6 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- New York is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- New York’s last 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- The Knicks’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 98.9, 5.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Timberwolves vs. Knicks Betting Trends
- Minnesota has put together a record of 23-20-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Timberwolves have gone 9-9 against the spread.
- Games involving Minnesota have hit the over 23 times this season.
- The Timberwolves are shooting 43.9% from the field this season, the same percentage the Knicks allow to opponents.
- In games Minnesota shoots higher than 43.9% from the field, it is 17-4 against the spread and 15-6 overall.
- New York is 21-23-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Knicks have an ATS record of 7-10.
- This year, New York’s games have hit the over 18 times out of 44 chances.
- The Knicks have shot at a 43.8% clip from the field this season, 1.0 percentage point below the 44.8% shooting opponents of the Timberwolves have averaged.
- New York is 12-6 against the spread and 12-6 overall when it shoots better than 44.8% from the field.
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.6 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.2 BLK, 52.0 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (81-for-197)
- Anthony Edwards: 22.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.2 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (121-for-322)
- D’Angelo Russell: 18.6 PTS, 7.1 AST, 40.2 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (98-for-281)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 6.7 PTS, 9.2 REB, 1.5 STL, 58.5 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (2-for-10)
- Malik Beasley: 12.3 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (130-for-374)
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 18.6 PTS, 9.9 REB, 41.6 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (71-for-227)
- Alec Burks: 11.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.1 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (81-for-198)
- RJ Barrett: 16.4 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (70-for-196)
- Mitchell Robinson: 8.0 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.6 BLK, 78.9 FG%
- Evan Fournier: 13.4 PTS, 42.0 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (111-for-284)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.