The Orlando Magic (8-36) host the Portland Trail Blazers (17-25) after losing seven straight home games. The Trail Blazers are favored by only 1 point in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, January 17, 2022. The point total is 215.5 for the matchup.
Trail Blazers vs. Magic Predictions
Trail Blazers vs. Magic Betting Odds
|Trail Blazers||-1||215.5 points|
Trail Blazers vs. Magic Last 10 Games
- Portland has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Portland and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Trail Blazers games averaged 221.3 total points, 5.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Trail Blazers are scoring 2.2 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Orlando has a 1-9 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Orlando’s last 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The Magic’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 216.0 points scored. That’s 0.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Magic have a 104.9 points-per-game average, 3.0 points above their season-long scoring average.
Trail Blazers vs. Magic Betting Trends
- Portland has compiled a 17-25-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Trail Blazers went 10-10-1 against the spread.
- Portland games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 21 times out of 43 chances this season.
- This season, the Trail Blazers have a 44.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.2% lower than the 45.9% of shots the Magic’s opponents have knocked down.
- In games Portland shoots higher than 45.9% from the field, it is 9-8-1 against the spread and 10-7 overall.
- Orlando has covered the spread in a matchup 20 times this season (20-24-0).
- The Magic are 20-24 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- This season, 22 of Orlando’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Magic are shooting 42.7% from the field, 5.2% lower than the 47.9% the Trail Blazers’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Orlando has a 4-5 record against the spread and a 3-6 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 47.9% from the field.
Trail Blazers vs. Magic Over/Under Trends
- This season, Portland games have gone over this game’s 215.5-point over/under 29 times.
- A total of 17 of Orlando’s games ended with a combined score higher than 215.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 210.8 points per game, 4.7 points fewer than the point total of 215.5 for this contest.
- The 223.9 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 8.4 more than the 215.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Trail Blazers have seen a 220.9 over/under in their games this season, 5.4 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.3 points more than the average over/under in Magic’s games this season (213.2 points).
Trail Blazers Team Leaders
- Jusuf Nurkic: 13.7 PTS, 10.3 REB, 1.2 STL, 54.1 FG%, 20.5 3PT% (8-for-39)
- Damian Lillard: 24.0 PTS, 7.3 AST, 40.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (92-for-284)
- Norman Powell: 18.6 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (75-for-188)
- CJ McCollum: 20.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.4 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (77-for-196)
- Anfernee Simons: 14.6 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (92-for-231)
Magic Team Leaders
- Franz Wagner: 15.5 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (54-for-152)
- Wendell Carter Jr.: 13.1 PTS, 10.3 REB, 48.9 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (46-for-139)
- Mohamed Bamba: 9.9 PTS, 8.4 REB, 2.1 BLK, 44.4 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (41-for-127)
- Terrence Ross: 12.5 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (53-for-170)
- Gary Harris: 11.8 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (65-for-179)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.