The Chicago Bulls (27-14) are 6-point underdogs as they look to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Memphis Grizzlies (30-15) on Monday, January 17, 2022 at FedExForum. The matchup airs at 3:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 224.5.
Grizzlies vs. Bulls Predictions
Grizzlies vs. Bulls Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs. Bulls Last 10 Games
- Memphis covered the spread eight times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Memphis’ past 10 contests saw three go over the total.
- The Grizzlies’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 222.6 points scored. That’s 1.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Grizzlies have a points-per-game average 1.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Chicago is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Chicago and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Bulls’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 222.9 points scored. That’s 1.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bulls’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 114.3, 3.2 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Grizzlies vs. Bulls Betting Trends
- Memphis has covered the spread 29 times this season (29-16-0).
- The Grizzlies have an ATS record of 5-3 when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- Games involving Memphis have hit the over 21 times this season.
- This season, the Grizzlies have a 45.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.7% lower than the 46.0% of shots the Bulls’ opponents have made.
- Memphis is 19-2 against the spread and 20-1 overall when it shoots higher than 46.0% from the field.
- Chicago is 24-17-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulls are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- This year, Chicago’s games have hit the over 21 times.
- The Bulls have shot at a 47.5% clip from the field this season, 2.3 percentage points greater than the 45.2% shooting opponents of the Grizzlies have averaged.
- Chicago has compiled a 17-6 record against the spread and a 17-6 straight up record in games it shoots above 45.2% from the field.
Grizzlies vs. Bulls Over/Under Trends
- Memphis and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (224.5 points) 19 times this season.
- There have been 14 Chicago games that have ended with a combined score higher than 224.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 224.5 is 1.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Grizzlies (111.6 points per game) and the Bulls (111.1 points per game).
- The 216.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 7.8 fewer than the 224.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Grizzlies games is 3.9 points fewer than the over/under of 224.5 points in this contest.
- Bulls games have an over/under of 217.7 points this season, 6.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 24.4 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.3 STL, 48.6 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (48-for-135)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 2.1 BLK, 40.9 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (77-for-249)
- Desmond Bane: 17.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (128-for-305)
- Steven Adams: 7.0 PTS, 9.3 REB, 53.5 FG%
- Tyus Jones: 8.1 PTS, 47.0 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (43-for-112)
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 25.7 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (25-for-71)
- Zach LaVine: 24.9 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (112-for-272)
- Nikola Vucevic: 16.4 PTS, 11.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 44.2 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (55-for-166)
- Lonzo Ball: 13.0 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.8 STL, 42.3 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (110-for-260)
- Ayo Dosunmu: 6.7 PTS, 53.8 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (28-for-63)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.