The Indiana Pacers (15-28) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the Los Angeles Clippers (21-23) on Monday, January 17, 2022 at Staples Center as just 2-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 3:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 209.5.
Clippers vs. Pacers Predictions
Clippers vs. Pacers Betting Odds
Clippers vs. Pacers Last 10 Games
- Los Angeles has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Los Angeles’ past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 Clippers games averaged 216.6 total points, 7.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Clippers are scoring 4.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Indiana is 1-9 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Indiana’s past 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Pacers games averaged 7.6 more points (217.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Pacers have scored 1.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 107.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Clippers vs. Pacers Betting Trends
- Los Angeles has compiled an 18-25-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Clippers are 10-14-1 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Games involving Los Angeles have hit the over 18 times this season.
- This season, the Clippers have a 44.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.0% lower than the 46.4% of shots the Pacers’ opponents have made.
- In games Los Angeles shoots higher than 46.4% from the field, it is 12-7-1 against the spread and 13-7 overall.
- Indiana has covered the spread 22 times in 43 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 2 points or more, the Pacers are 12-6 against the spread.
- This year, Indiana’s games have hit the over 20 times.
- The Pacers are shooting 45.5% from the field, 1.5% higher than the 44.0% the Clippers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Indiana is 16-10 against the spread and 14-12 overall when it shoots better than 44.0% from the field.
Clippers vs. Pacers Over/Under Trends
- A total of 20 Los Angeles games this season have gone over Monday’s over/under of 209.5 points.
- This season, 27 games Indiana played finished with a combined score over 209.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 209.5 is 1.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Clippers (104.1 points per game) and the Pacers (107.3 points per game).
- The 213.6 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.1 more than the 209.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Clippers games is 216.5 points, 7.0 more than the over/under of 209.5 points for this contest.
- Pacers’ games have a total points bet of 215.8 points this season, 6.3 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Clippers Team Leaders
- Paul George: 24.7 PTS, 7.1 REB, 5.5 AST, 2.0 STL, 42.1 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (70-for-217)
- Reggie Jackson: 16.1 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (99-for-304)
- Eric Bledsoe: 10.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.2 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (41-for-133)
- Ivica Zubac: 9.2 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.1 BLK, 65.7 FG%
- Terance Mann: 10.6 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (45-for-121)
Pacers Team Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis: 18.9 PTS, 11.9 REB, 57.5 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (32-for-101)
- Myles Turner: 12.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.8 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (61-for-184)
- Chris Duarte: 12.9 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (62-for-181)
- Justin Holiday: 10.6 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (94-for-260)
- Torrey Craig: 5.7 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (26-for-80)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.