Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors (31-11) are 4.5-point underdogs against Karl-Anthony Towns and the Minnesota Timberwolves (20-22) Sunday, January 16, 2022 at Target Center. The game begins at 8:00 PM ET.
Timberwolves vs. Warriors Predictions
Timberwolves vs. Warriors Betting Odds
Timberwolves vs. Warriors Last 10 Games
- Minnesota covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Minnesota’s past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- In the past 10 games, the Timberwolves are scoring 3.7 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Golden State is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Golden State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- Across their last 10 games, the Warriors have scored 4.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 110.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Timberwolves vs. Warriors Betting Trends
- Minnesota has covered the spread 22 times this season (22-20-0).
- The Timberwolves are 3-5 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, Minnesota’s games have hit the over 22 times.
- The Timberwolves are shooting 43.8% from the field this season, 1.0 percentage point higher than the 42.8% the Warriors allow to opponents.
- In games Minnesota shoots higher than 42.8% from the field, it is 17-5 against the spread and 15-7 overall.
- Golden State has covered the spread 24 times over 42 games with a set spread.
- The Warriors have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Golden State have hit the over 14 times this season.
- Golden State is 19-5-1 against the spread and 24-1 overall when it shoots higher than 45.0% from the field.
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.6 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.2 BLK, 51.9 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (80-for-191)
- Anthony Edwards: 22.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.3 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (119-for-318)
- D’Angelo Russell: 19.0 PTS, 7.0 AST, 40.5 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (98-for-276)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 6.6 PTS, 9.2 REB, 1.5 STL, 57.4 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (2-for-10)
- Malik Beasley: 12.3 PTS, 37.0 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (125-for-365)
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 26.3 PTS, 6.0 AST, 1.4 STL, 42.1 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (192-for-500)
- Andrew Wiggins: 18.6 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (85-for-200)
- Draymond Green: 7.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 7.4 AST, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
- Jordan Poole: 17.1 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (92-for-271)
- Kevon Looney: 6.1 PTS, 54.0 FG%
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.