The San Antonio Spurs (15-27) are favored (-2.5) to end a five-game losing streak when they host the Los Angeles Clippers (21-22) at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at AT&T Center. The point total is 218 for the matchup.
Spurs vs. Clippers Predictions
Spurs vs. Clippers Betting Odds
Spurs vs. Clippers Last 10 Games
- San Antonio covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- San Antonio and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Spurs games averaged 224.5 total points, 6.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Spurs are scoring 3.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Los Angeles is 4-6 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Clippers games averaged 2.0 fewer points (216.0) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Clippers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 101.0, 3.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Spurs vs. Clippers Betting Trends
- San Antonio is 22-20-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Spurs have an ATS record of 3-5.
- This season, 22 of San Antonio’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Spurs are shooting 46.2% from the field this season, 2.1 percentage points higher than the 44.1% the Clippers allow to opponents.
- San Antonio has a 17-9 record against the spread and a 12-14 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.1% from the field.
- Los Angeles is 18-24-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Clippers went 8-7 against the spread.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over the total 18 times this season.
- The Clippers are shooting 44.6% from the field, 1.8% lower than the 46.4% the Spurs’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 12-7-1 record against the spread and a 13-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 46.4% from the field.
Spurs vs. Clippers Over/Under Trends
- This season, 25 of San Antonio’s 42 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 218 points.
- In Los Angeles’ 43 games this season, 18 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 218.
- Together, the two teams combine for 215.1 points per game, 2.9 points fewer than the over/under of 218 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 216.9 points per game, 1.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Spurs have seen a 220.5 average over/under in their games this season, 2.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.6 points separates this contest’s over/under (218 points) and the average total points bet in Clippers’ games (216.4 points) this season.
Spurs Team Leaders
- Dejounte Murray: 19.1 PTS, 8.4 REB, 8.9 AST, 2.0 STL, 44.8 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (53-for-158)
- Derrick White: 14.5 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.2 STL, 42.3 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (57-for-194)
- Jakob Poeltl: 12.1 PTS, 8.9 REB, 1.5 BLK, 59.0 FG%
- Keldon Johnson: 14.8 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 44.3 3PT% (62-for-140)
- Lonnie Walker IV: 11.7 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (59-for-195)
Clippers Team Leaders
- Paul George: 24.7 PTS, 7.1 REB, 5.5 AST, 2.0 STL, 42.1 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (70-for-217)
- Eric Bledsoe: 10.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.6 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (40-for-128)
- Ivica Zubac: 9.2 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.1 BLK, 65.9 FG%
- Terance Mann: 10.7 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (45-for-118)
- Luke Kennard: 11.7 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (97-for-220)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.