The Philadelphia 76ers (24-17) visit the Miami Heat (27-15) after winning six straight road games. The Heat are favored by only 2 points in the matchup, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 207.5.
Heat vs. 76ers Predictions
Heat vs. 76ers Betting Odds
Heat vs. 76ers Last 10 Games
- Miami has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Miami’s last 10 contests saw eight hit the over.
- The Heat’s past 10 games have ended with an average of 215.2 points scored. That’s 7.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Heat have scored 5.5 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Philadelphia covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The 76ers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 215.8 points scored. That’s 8.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the 76ers have a 112.5 points-per-game average, 5.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
Heat vs. 76ers Betting Trends
- Miami has covered the spread in a matchup 25 times this season (25-17-0).
- The Heat are 11-13 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, 26 of Miami’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Heat have a 46.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.1% higher than the 45.0% of shots the 76ers’ opponents have knocked down.
- Miami has a 20-5 record against the spread and a 22-3 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.0% from the field.
- Philadelphia has registered a 20-20-1 record against the spread this year.
- The 76ers have an ATS record of 9-7-1 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- This year, Philadelphia’s games have hit the over 16 times.
- The 76ers are shooting 46.1% from the field, 2.0% higher than the 44.1% the Heat’s opponents have shot this season.
- Philadelphia is 17-9-1 against the spread and 21-6 overall when it shoots better than 44.1% from the field.
Heat vs. 76ers Over/Under Trends
- Miami and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (207.5 points) 28 times this season.
- A total of 27 of Philadelphia’s games finished with a combined score over 207.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 216.3 points per game, 8.8 points more than the total of 207.5 for this game.
- This game’s over/under is 2.2 fewer points than the 209.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Heat have seen a 212.0 over/under in their games this season, 4.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 7.4 points separates the average total points bet in 76ers’ games (214.9 points) and this game’s over/under (207.5 points).
Heat Team Leaders
- Kyle Lowry: 13.6 PTS, 8.3 AST, 41.8 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (79-for-242)
- Tyler Herro: 20.8 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (97-for-251)
- Jimmy Butler: 23.2 PTS, 5.6 AST, 2.0 STL, 50.1 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (11-for-44)
- Duncan Robinson: 11.7 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (119-for-335)
- PJ Tucker: 8.4 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 47.2 3PT% (51-for-108)
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 27.0 PTS, 10.6 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 48.1 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (38-for-101)
- Tobias Harris: 18.3 PTS, 7.6 REB, 45.5 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (36-for-123)
- Tyrese Maxey: 16.8 PTS, 47.0 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (48-for-119)
- Seth Curry: 16.2 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (85-for-203)
- Andre Drummond: 6.5 PTS, 9.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 53.6 FG%
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.