A pair of the league’s best scorers match up when Jayson Tatum (10th, 25.0 PPG) and the Boston Celtics (21-21) host DeMar DeRozan (ninth, 25.3 PPG) and the Chicago Bulls (27-12) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The Celtics are 2.5-point favorites. The matchup has a point total of 220.5.
Celtics vs. Bulls Predictions
Celtics vs. Bulls Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Bulls Last 10 Games
- Boston is 5-5 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Boston and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Celtics games averaged 8.4 fewer points (212.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Celtics’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 3.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Chicago is 7-3 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Chicago’s past 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Bulls games averaged 223.3 total points, 2.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Bulls are scoring 116.1 points per game compared to their 111.5 season average.
Celtics vs. Bulls Betting Trends
- Boston has covered the spread 21 times over 43 games with a set spread.
- The Celtics have an ATS record of 9-12 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Boston’s games have gone over the total 19 times out of 43 chances this season.
- The Celtics are shooting 44.5% from the field this season, 1.2 percentage points lower than the 45.7% the Bulls allow to opponents.
- Boston has a 13-4-1 record against the spread and a 12-6 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
- Chicago has covered the spread 23 times in 40 games with a set spread.
- The Bulls have an ATS record of 4-4 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Chicago have hit the over 20 times out of 40 chances this year.
- The Bulls have shot at a 47.5% rate from the field this season, 3.6 percentage points higher than the 43.9% shooting opponents of the Celtics have averaged.
- This season, Chicago has a 19-6 record against the spread and a 20-5 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 43.9% from the field.
Celtics vs. Bulls Over/Under Trends
- Boston and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (220.5 points) 15 times this season.
- A total of 16 of Chicago’s games ended with a combined score over 220.5 points this season.
- The Celtics average 107.8 points per game against the Bulls’ 111.5, amounting to 1.2 points under the game’s point total of 220.5.
- This game’s point total is 6.9 fewer points than the 213.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Celtics have seen a 213.4 average over/under in their games this season, 7.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 2.7 points more than the average over/under in Bulls’ games this season (217.8 points).
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 25.0 PTS, 8.2 REB, 42.0 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (106-for-321)
- Jaylen Brown: 23.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.3 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (82-for-215)
- Marcus Smart: 11.6 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.9 STL, 39.3 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (55-for-181)
- Al Horford: 10.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.4 BLK, 43.2 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (39-for-140)
- Robert Williams III: 9.5 PTS, 8.7 REB, 2.1 BLK, 74.9 FG%
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 25.3 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (25-for-71)
- Zach LaVine: 24.9 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (112-for-272)
- Nikola Vucevic: 15.5 PTS, 10.9 REB, 1.1 BLK, 42.9 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (52-for-155)
- Lonzo Ball: 12.6 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.8 STL, 42.3 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (106-for-250)
- Javonte Green: 5.8 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (12-for-33)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.