The Detroit Pistons (9-31) are underdogs (by 7.5 points) to build on a three-game home winning streak when they host the Toronto Raptors (20-18) on Friday, January 14, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 214.5 points.
Raptors vs. Pistons Predictions
Raptors vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Raptors vs. Pistons Last 10 Games
- Toronto is 7-3 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Toronto and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Raptors games averaged 215.1 total points, 0.6 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Raptors have scored 5.3 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Detroit is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Detroit games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The Pistons’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 219.7 points scored. That’s 5.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Pistons’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 104.7, 3.5 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Raptors vs. Pistons Betting Trends
- Toronto has covered the spread 21 times in 38 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Raptors have an ATS record of 3-4.
- This season, 23 of Toronto’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Raptors have a 44.0% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.4% lower than the 47.4% of shots the Pistons’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games Toronto shoots higher than 47.4% from the field, it is 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- Detroit has covered the spread 19 times over 40 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 7.5 points or more, the Pistons are 12-11 against the spread.
- This season, Detroit’s games have hit the over 20 times.
- The Pistons’ 41.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.2 percentage points lower than the Raptors have allowed to their opponents (45.7%).
- This season, Detroit has a 6-2 record against the spread and a 4-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 45.7% from the field.
Raptors vs. Pistons Over/Under Trends
- A total of 22 Toronto games this season have gone over Friday’s over/under of 214.5 points.
- This season, 19 games Detroit played finished with a combined score over 214.5 points.
- The Raptors average 107.8 points per game against the Pistons’ 101.2, totaling 5.5 points under the matchup’s total of 214.5.
- The 217.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.2 more than the 214.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Raptors games is 213.4 points, 1.1 fewer than the over/under of 214.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.3 points separates this game’s over/under (214.5 points) and the average total points bet in Pistons’ games (212.2 points) this season.
Raptors Team Leaders
- Fred VanVleet: 22.0 PTS, 6.6 AST, 1.7 STL, 44.1 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (134-for-328)
- Scottie Barnes: 14.7 PTS, 8.0 REB, 48.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (24-for-74)
- Pascal Siakam: 20.7 PTS, 8.3 REB, 47.5 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (28-for-88)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 16.4 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.1 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (89-for-242)
- OG Anunoby: 19.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.9 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (61-for-168)
Pistons Team Leaders
- Saddiq Bey: 15.2 PTS, 38.0 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (93-for-283)
- Cade Cunningham: 15.4 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.3 STL, 38.6 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (69-for-214)
- Isaiah Stewart: 7.8 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.3 BLK, 52.7 FG%, 10.5 3PT% (2-for-19)
- Hamidou Diallo: 10.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.8 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (14-for-51)
- Trey Lyles: 9.1 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (32-for-109)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.