The Boston Celtics (21-21) will look to Jayson Tatum (eighth in the league scoring 25.7 points per game) when they try to knock off Joel Embiid (fifth in the NBA with 27.1 PPG) and the Philadelphia 76ers (23-17) on Friday, January 14, 2022 at Wells Fargo Center. The Celtics are 3-point road underdogs in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET.
76ers vs. Celtics Predictions
76ers vs. Celtics Betting Odds
76ers vs. Celtics Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The 76ers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 4.9 points higher than their season-long average.
- Boston has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Boston games have exceeded the set total five times.
- In the last 10 games, the Celtics are scoring 105.8 points per game compared to their 107.8 season average.
76ers vs. Celtics Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has covered the spread in a game 19 times this season (19-20-1).
- In games they were favored in by 3 points or more so far this season, the 76ers went 9-10 against the spread.
- Games involving Philadelphia have hit the over 15 times this season.
- This season, the 76ers have a 46.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.2% higher than the 43.9% of shots the Celtics’ opponents have hit.
- Philadelphia has a 16-9-1 record against the spread and a 20-6 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 43.9% from the field.
- Boston is 21-20-1 against the spread this year.
- The Celtics have an ATS record of 6-3-1 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Games involving Boston have hit the over 18 times this season.
- The Celtics’ 44.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the 76ers have given up to their opponents.
- This season, Boston has a 13-4-1 record against the spread and a 13-5 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 44.9% from the field.
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 27.1 PTS, 10.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 48.2 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (36-for-94)
- Tobias Harris: 18.4 PTS, 7.5 REB, 45.5 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (35-for-117)
- Tyrese Maxey: 16.6 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (43-for-112)
- Seth Curry: 16.2 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (80-for-194)
- Andre Drummond: 6.4 PTS, 9.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 52.8 FG%
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 25.7 PTS, 8.4 REB, 42.0 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (106-for-321)
- Marcus Smart: 11.6 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.9 STL, 39.3 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (55-for-181)
- Al Horford: 10.8 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.4 BLK, 43.2 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (39-for-140)
- Robert Williams III: 9.8 PTS, 9.0 REB, 2.2 BLK, 74.9 FG%
- Dennis Schroder: 16.1 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (51-for-149)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.