The Memphis Grizzlies (30-14) are favored (-3) to extend an 11-game win streak when they host the Dallas Mavericks (22-19) at 10:00 PM ET on Friday, January 14, 2022 at FedExForum. The matchup has an over/under set at 217 points.
Grizzlies vs. Mavericks Predictions
Grizzlies vs. Mavericks Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs. Mavericks Last 10 Games
- Memphis covered the spread nine times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 10-0 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Memphis games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Grizzlies games averaged 223.0 total points, 6.0 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Grizzlies have scored 4.1 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Dallas has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Dallas’ last 10 outings saw three go over the total.
- The last 10 Mavericks games averaged 213.8 total points, 3.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Mavericks have scored 2.6 more points per contest compared to their 105.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Grizzlies vs. Mavericks Betting Trends
- Memphis has covered the spread in a matchup 29 times this season (29-15-0).
- The Grizzlies have an ATS record of 9-8 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Games involving Memphis have hit the over 21 times this season.
- This season, the Grizzlies have a 45.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is the same percentage of shots the Mavericks’ opponents have knocked down.
- Memphis is 20-2 against the spread and 21-1 overall when it shoots better than 45.5% from the field.
- Dallas is 20-21-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Mavericks have an ATS record of 5-5.
- Games involving Dallas have hit the over 13 times this season.
- The Mavericks are shooting 45.0% from the field, which equals what the Grizzlies’ opponents have shot this season.
- Dallas has compiled an 11-7 record against the spread and a 14-4 straight up record in games it shoots over 45.0% from the field.
Grizzlies vs. Mavericks Over/Under Trends
- Memphis and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (217 points) 26 times this season.
- In Dallas’ 41 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s over/under of 217.
- The point total for the game of 217 is 0.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Grizzlies (112.3 points per game) and the Mavericks (105.3 points per game).
- The 211.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 5.7 fewer than the 217 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Grizzlies have seen a 220.6 over/under in their games this season, 3.6 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 2.6 points more than the average over/under in Mavericks’ games this season (214.4 points).
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 24.6 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.3 STL, 48.5 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (47-for-131)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 2.1 BLK, 41.2 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (77-for-243)
- Desmond Bane: 17.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (127-for-301)
- Steven Adams: 7.0 PTS, 9.4 REB, 53.0 FG%
- Tyus Jones: 8.3 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (43-for-110)
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Doncic: 24.7 PTS, 8.3 REB, 8.8 AST, 1.2 STL, 43.5 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (65-for-210)
- Kristaps Porzingis: 20.6 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.7 BLK, 45.1 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (40-for-142)
- Tim Hardaway Jr.: 14.5 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (85-for-259)
- Dwight Powell: 7.0 PTS, 60.9 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (12-for-29)
- Reggie Bullock: 6.4 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (49-for-155)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.