A pair of the NBA’s top scorers take the court when DeMar DeRozan (seventh, 26.0 PPG) and the Chicago Bulls (27-12) host Stephen Curry (sixth, 26.1 PPG) and the Golden State Warriors (30-10) on Friday, January 14, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The Bulls are 3.5-point favorites. The point total in the matchup is set at 222.5.
Bulls vs. Warriors Predictions
Bulls vs. Warriors Betting Odds
Bulls vs. Warriors Last 10 Games
- Chicago is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Chicago games has gone over the set total five times.
- The Bulls’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 222.8 points scored. That’s 0.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bulls’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 6.3 points higher than their season-long average.
- Golden State is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Golden State games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Warriors games averaged 4.9 fewer points (217.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Warriors’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 103.4, 6.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Bulls vs. Warriors Betting Trends
- Chicago has compiled a 23-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Bulls are 12-5 against the spread.
- Chicago’s games have gone over the total 19 times this season.
- The Bulls make 47.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 4.9 percentage points higher than the Warriors have allowed to their opponents (42.6%).
- Chicago has a 21-11 record against the spread and a 24-8 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 42.6% from the field.
- Golden State has covered the spread 23 times over 41 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Warriors have gone 3-1 against the spread.
- This year, 13 of Golden State’s games have gone over the point total out of 41 chances.
- The Warriors are shooting 46.7% from the field, 1.0% higher than the 45.7% the Bulls’ opponents have shot this season.
- Golden State is 17-5-1 against the spread and 22-1 overall when it shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
Bulls vs. Warriors Over/Under Trends
- Chicago and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under (222.5 points) 14 times this season.
- This season, 11 games Golden State played finished with a combined score over 222.5 points.
- The Bulls average 111.5 points per game against the Warriors’ 109.8, totaling 1.2 points under the matchup’s point total of 222.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 209.1 points per game, 13.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bulls have seen a 217.6 average over/under in their games this season, 4.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 4.0 points separates this game’s over/under (222.5 points) and the average total points bet in Warriors’ games (218.5 points) this season.
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 26.0 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (25-for-71)
- Zach LaVine: 25.6 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (112-for-272)
- Nikola Vucevic: 15.9 PTS, 11.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 42.9 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (52-for-155)
- Lonzo Ball: 12.9 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.9 STL, 42.3 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (106-for-250)
- Alex Caruso: 8.4 PTS, 2.0 STL, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (28-for-77)
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 26.1 PTS, 6.0 AST, 1.4 STL, 42.0 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (186-for-484)
- Draymond Green: 7.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 7.4 AST, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
- Andrew Wiggins: 18.1 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (80-for-190)
- Jordan Poole: 16.7 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (85-for-255)
- Kevon Looney: 5.8 PTS, 53.7 FG%
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.