Southwest Division foes square off when the New Orleans Pelicans (15-26) host the Los Angeles Clippers (21-21) at Smoothie King Center, tipping off at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 13, 2022. The Clippers are 3-point underdogs in the game, the third matchup between the teams this season.
Pelicans vs. Clippers Predictions
Pelicans vs. Clippers Betting Odds
Pelicans vs. Clippers Last 10 Games
- New Orleans has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- New Orleans and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Pelicans’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 4.1 points higher than their season-long average.
- Los Angeles has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Los Angeles games have exceeded the set total five times.
- Over the last 10 games, the Clippers are scoring 102.1 points per game compared to their 104.7 season average.
Pelicans vs. Clippers Betting Trends
- New Orleans has covered the spread 19 times this season (19-22-0).
- The Pelicans are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- New Orleans’ games have gone over the total 19 times this season.
- The Pelicans make 43.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.4 percentage points lower than the Clippers have allowed to their opponents (44.1%).
- In games New Orleans shoots better than 44.1% from the field, it is 11-4 against the spread and 9-6 overall.
- Los Angeles is 18-23-1 against the spread this season.
- The Clippers are 6-5 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This year, Los Angeles’ games have hit the over 18 times.
- The Clippers’ 44.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.2 percentage points lower than the Pelicans have given up to their opponents (46.9%).
- Los Angeles has compiled an 11-6-1 record against the spread and a 13-5 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 46.9% from the field.
Pelicans Team Leaders
- Jonas Valanciunas: 18.5 PTS, 12.1 REB, 52.0 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (38-for-89)
- Brandon Ingram: 22.9 PTS, 5.1 AST, 44.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (54-for-153)
- Josh Hart: 13.2 PTS, 7.4 REB, 51.9 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (32-for-95)
- Devonte’ Graham: 13.9 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (114-for-321)
- Nickeil Alexander-Walker: 13.2 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (79-for-250)
Clippers Team Leaders
- Paul George: 24.7 PTS, 7.1 REB, 5.5 AST, 2.0 STL, 42.1 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (70-for-217)
- Eric Bledsoe: 10.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.6 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (40-for-128)
- Ivica Zubac: 9.3 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.1 BLK, 66.0 FG%
- Terance Mann: 10.6 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (44-for-117)
- Luke Kennard: 11.7 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (97-for-220)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.