The Memphis Grizzlies (29-14) are 5-point favorites as they try to extend a four-game home win streak when they host the Minnesota Timberwolves (20-21) on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at FedExForum. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET.
Grizzlies vs. Timberwolves Predictions
Grizzlies vs. Timberwolves Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs. Timberwolves Last 10 Games
- Memphis has a 10-0 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Memphis games has gone over the set total five times.
- During their last 10 games, the Grizzlies have a points-per-game average 5.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Minnesota is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Minnesota’s past 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- During their last 10 games, the Timberwolves have scored 4.4 more points per contest compared to their 110.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
Grizzlies vs. Timberwolves Betting Trends
- Memphis has covered the spread in a matchup 28 times this season (28-15-0).
- The Grizzlies are 6-3 ATS when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- Memphis’ games have gone over the total 21 times this season.
- The Grizzlies make 45.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.6 percentage points higher than the Timberwolves have allowed to their opponents (44.9%).
- Memphis is 21-2 against the spread and 21-2 overall when it shoots better than 44.9% from the field.
- Minnesota has compiled a 22-19-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5 points or more so far this year, the Timberwolves went 7-4 against the spread.
- Minnesota games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 22 times this season.
- The Timberwolves’ 43.8% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Grizzlies have allowed to their opponents.
- Minnesota is 12-3 against the spread and 12-3 overall when it shoots better than 45.1% from the field.
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 24.9 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.3 STL, 48.9 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (47-for-124)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.3 PTS, 2.0 BLK, 40.9 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (75-for-240)
- Desmond Bane: 17.5 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (125-for-293)
- Steven Adams: 7.0 PTS, 9.4 REB, 53.0 FG%
- Tyus Jones: 8.4 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (43-for-107)
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.6 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.2 BLK, 51.6 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (78-for-185)
- Anthony Edwards: 22.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.2 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (114-for-307)
- D’Angelo Russell: 18.6 PTS, 7.0 AST, 39.8 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (92-for-265)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 6.6 PTS, 9.1 REB, 1.6 STL, 56.7 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (2-for-10)
- Malik Beasley: 12.5 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (124-for-358)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.