Nikola Jokic and the Denver Nuggets (20-19) are 8-point favorites against Damian Lillard and the Portland Trail Blazers (16-24) Thursday, January 13, 2022 at Ball Arena. The game starts at 10:00 PM ET.
Nuggets vs. Trail Blazers Predictions
Nuggets vs. Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Nuggets vs. Trail Blazers Last 10 Games
- Denver is 5-5 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- In two of those 10 games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The Nuggets’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 3.6 points lower than their season-long average.
- Portland covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Portland and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- In the last 10 games, the Trail Blazers are scoring 110.2 points per game compared to their 108.8 season average.
Nuggets vs. Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Denver has compiled a 16-23-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Nuggets are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- This season, Denver’s games have hit the over 19 times.
- The Nuggets make 46.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.5 percentage points lower than the Trail Blazers have allowed to their opponents (47.7%).
- In games Denver shoots higher than 47.7% from the field, it is 10-4 against the spread and 11-3 overall.
- Portland has put together a record of 16-24-1 against the spread this season.
- The Trail Blazers have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- This year, 19 of Portland’s games have gone over the point total out of 41 chances.
- The Trail Blazers have shot at a 44.7% rate from the field this season, 1.4 percentage points fewer than the 46.1% shooting opponents of the Nuggets have averaged.
- Portland has compiled a 9-8-1 record against the spread and a 10-7 straight up record in games it shoots above 46.1% from the field.
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 25.7 PTS, 14.1 REB, 7.0 AST, 1.4 STL, 56.3 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (51-for-144)
- Will Barton: 15.1 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (79-for-219)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.3 PTS, 52.8 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (34-for-109)
- Monte Morris: 12.7 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (61-for-159)
- Facundo Campazzo: 6.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.9 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (44-for-134)
Trail Blazers Team Leaders
- Jusuf Nurkic: 13.5 PTS, 10.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 54.1 FG%, 22.9 3PT% (8-for-35)
- Damian Lillard: 24.0 PTS, 7.3 AST, 40.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (92-for-284)
- Norman Powell: 18.6 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (75-for-188)
- Anfernee Simons: 14.1 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (85-for-217)
- Robert Covington: 7.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 1.3 BLK, 40.7 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (62-for-175)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.