A pair of streaking teams hit the court when the Philadelphia 76ers (23-16) host the Charlotte Hornets (22-19) on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The 76ers are 5.5-point favorites and put their seven-game win streak on the line against the Hornets, winners of three straight.
76ers vs. Hornets Predictions
76ers vs. Hornets Betting Odds
76ers vs. Hornets Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Philadelphia games has exceeded the set total five times.
- During their last 10 games, the 76ers have scored 5.4 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Charlotte covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Charlotte games have exceeded the set total three times.
- In their last 10 games, the Hornets have a 113.9 points-per-game average, 1.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
76ers vs. Hornets Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has put together a 19-19-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the 76ers went 5-8 against the spread.
- Games involving Philadelphia have hit the over 15 times this season.
- The 76ers make 46.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.4 percentage points lower than the Hornets have allowed to their opponents (46.5%).
- Philadelphia has a 14-4-1 record against the spread and a 17-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.5% from the field.
- Charlotte is 25-16-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5.5 points or more so far this year, the Hornets have gone 7-6 against the spread.
- Charlotte’s games have gone over the total 22 times this year.
- The Hornets are shooting 46.3% from the field, 1.6% higher than the 44.7% the 76ers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Charlotte has put together a 17-6 record against the spread and a 14-9 straight up record in games it shoots better than 44.7% from the field.
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 27.0 PTS, 10.6 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 47.8 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (35-for-91)
- Tobias Harris: 18.4 PTS, 7.5 REB, 45.5 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (33-for-112)
- Tyrese Maxey: 16.8 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (41-for-108)
- Seth Curry: 16.3 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (78-for-190)
- Andre Drummond: 6.6 PTS, 9.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 52.8 FG%
Hornets Team Leaders
- LaMelo Ball: 19.4 PTS, 7.3 REB, 7.6 AST, 1.7 STL, 42.4 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (97-for-256)
- Miles Bridges: 19.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.2 STL, 47.6 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (73-for-230)
- Gordon Hayward: 17.0 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (70-for-185)
- Kelly Oubre Jr.: 16.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.8 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (116-for-311)
- Terry Rozier: 18.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (94-for-243)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.