The Atlanta Hawks (17-22) are 4.5-point favorites as they attempt to end an eight-game home losing streak when they host the Miami Heat (25-15) on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at State Farm Arena. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET.
Hawks vs. Heat Predictions
Hawks vs. Heat Betting Odds
Hawks vs. Heat Last 10 Games
- Atlanta is 3-7 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Atlanta and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, the Hawks are scoring 1.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Miami has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Miami games have exceeded the set total eight times.
- During the last 10 games, the Heat are scoring 112.1 points per game compared to their 108.4 season average.
Hawks vs. Heat Betting Trends
- Atlanta has covered the spread 15 times this season (15-24-0).
- The Hawks are 6-7 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Atlanta games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 20 times this season.
- The Hawks make 46.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.9 percentage points higher than the Heat have allowed to their opponents (44.2%).
- Atlanta has a 15-11 record against the spread and a 16-10 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.2% from the field.
- Miami has put together a record of 23-17-0 against the spread this year.
- The Heat have an ATS record of 7-2 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 25 of Miami’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Heat have shot at a 45.9% clip from the field this season, 0.8 percentage points fewer than the 46.7% shooting opponents of the Hawks have averaged.
- This season, Miami has a 15-3 record against the spread and a 16-2 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 46.7% from the field.
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 28.0 PTS, 9.6 AST, 45.5 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (95-for-257)
- Clint Capela: 11.8 PTS, 13.1 REB, 1.5 BLK, 57.1 FG%
- John Collins: 17.5 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.1 BLK, 54.1 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (44-for-103)
- Kevin Huerter: 11.4 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (57-for-154)
- Cameron Reddish: 11.9 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (58-for-153)
Heat Team Leaders
- Kyle Lowry: 13.7 PTS, 8.4 AST, 42.2 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (75-for-231)
- Tyler Herro: 20.6 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (92-for-237)
- Duncan Robinson: 12.0 PTS, 39.0 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (116-for-323)
- PJ Tucker: 8.1 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 46.9 3PT% (46-for-98)
- Dewayne Dedmon: 6.5 PTS, 57.5 FG%, 60.0 3PT% (12-for-20)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.