The Utah Jazz (28-12) play the Detroit Pistons (8-30) as heavy, 11-point favorites on Monday, January 10, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 222.5 points.
Jazz vs. Pistons Predictions
Jazz vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Jazz vs. Pistons Last 10 Games
- Utah is 7-3 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Utah games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The Jazz’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 224.4 points scored. That’s 1.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Jazz’s per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 0.8 points higher than their season-long average.
- Detroit covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Detroit games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The Pistons’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 216.7 points scored. That’s 5.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Pistons have scored 1.6 more points per contest compared to their 100.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Jazz vs. Pistons Betting Trends
- Utah is 19-21-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 11 points or more, the Jazz have gone 3-10 against the spread.
- Utah games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 22 times this season.
- The Jazz make 47.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.6 percentage points higher than the Pistons have allowed to their opponents (47.1%).
- Utah is 15-7 against the spread and 18-4 overall when it shoots higher than 47.1% from the field.
- Detroit has covered the spread 18 times over 38 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 11-point underdogs or more, the Pistons have an ATS record of 5-4.
- This season, 19 of Detroit’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Pistons’ 41.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.2 percentage points lower than the Jazz have given up to their opponents (44.6%).
- Detroit is 7-2 against the spread and 3-6 overall when it shoots better than 44.6% from the field.
Jazz vs. Pistons Over/Under Trends
- Utah and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Monday’s over/under of 222.5 points 19 times this season.
- There have been 11 Detroit games that have ended with a combined score higher than 222.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 216.6 points per game, 5.9 points fewer than the total of 222.5 for this matchup.
- The 217.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.8 fewer than the 222.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Jazz games is 220.2 points, 2.3 fewer than the over/under of 222.5 points for this contest.
- Pistons games have an over/under of 211.6 points this season, 10.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Jazz Team Leaders
- Rudy Gobert: 15.5 PTS, 15.1 REB, 2.3 BLK, 70.6 FG%
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.8 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.6 STL, 45.5 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (118-for-341)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 18.3 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (105-for-252)
- Mike Conley: 14.0 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.1 STL, 46.5 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (85-for-199)
- Jordan Clarkson: 15.1 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (99-for-315)
Pistons Team Leaders
- Saddiq Bey: 14.8 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (86-for-266)
- Cade Cunningham: 15.2 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 38.1 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (62-for-200)
- Isaiah Stewart: 7.8 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.2 BLK, 53.2 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (2-for-14)
- Hamidou Diallo: 10.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.9 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (12-for-48)
- Trey Lyles: 9.0 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (30-for-99)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.