The Brooklyn Nets (24-13) are heavily favored (by 11 points) to build on a five-game road winning streak when they visit the Portland Trail Blazers (14-24) on Monday, January 10, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 225.5 points.
Nets vs. Trail Blazers Predictions
Nets vs. Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Nets vs. Trail Blazers Last 10 Games
- Brooklyn is 5-5 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Brooklyn’s last 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Nets games averaged 222.4 total points, 3.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Nets have a points-per-game average 2.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Portland covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Portland’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The Trail Blazers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 221.8 points scored. That’s 3.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Trail Blazers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 110.4, 1.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Nets vs. Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 15-23-0 against the spread this season.
- The Nets have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 11-point favorites.
- This season, Brooklyn’s games have hit the over 18 times out of 38 chances.
- The Nets make 46.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.1 percentage points lower than the Trail Blazers have allowed to their opponents (47.9%).
- In games Brooklyn shoots better than 47.9% from the field, it is 11-6 against the spread and 16-1 overall.
- Portland has covered the spread 14 times this season (14-24-1).
- In games they have played as 11-point underdogs or more, the Trail Blazers have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Portland’s games have gone over the total 19 times out of 39 chances this season.
- Portland has put together an 8-14-1 record against the spread and a 10-13 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 43.3% from the field.
Nets vs. Trail Blazers Over/Under Trends
- Brooklyn and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (225.5 points) 12 times this season.
- In Portland’s 39 games this season, 15 have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s total of 225.5.
- The point total for the contest of 225.5 is 6.0 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Nets (110.7 points per game) and the Trail Blazers (108.8 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 4.0 fewer points than the 221.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Nets have seen a 219.5 average over/under in their games this season, 6.0 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Trail Blazers games have an over/under of 221.0 points this season, 4.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Nets Team Leaders
- Kevin Durant: 29.0 PTS, 7.5 REB, 5.6 AST, 51.9 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (60-for-162)
- James Harden: 21.7 PTS, 7.9 REB, 9.4 AST, 1.3 STL, 41.4 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (78-for-237)
- Patty Mills: 12.9 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (118-for-281)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 13.3 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 56.5 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
- Bruce Brown: 6.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 48.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (10-for-30)
Trail Blazers Team Leaders
- Damian Lillard: 24.0 PTS, 7.3 AST, 40.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (92-for-284)
- Jusuf Nurkic: 13.1 PTS, 9.9 REB, 1.1 STL, 55.2 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
- Norman Powell: 18.6 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (75-for-188)
- Larry Nance Jr.: 6.9 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (19-for-62)
- Anfernee Simons: 13.0 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (76-for-195)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.