The Orlando Magic (7-32) are 6.5-point underdogs as they attempt to end a six-game home losing streak when they square off against the Washington Wizards (19-20) on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at Amway Center. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET.
Wizards vs. Magic Predictions
Wizards vs. Magic Betting Odds
Wizards vs. Magic Last 10 Games
- Washington covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- During their last 10 games, the Wizards have scored 5.0 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Orlando covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Orlando and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Magic’s per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 102.6, 0.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Wizards vs. Magic Betting Trends
- Washington has covered the spread 18 times over 39 games with a set spread.
- The Wizards are winless against the spread when they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more (0-2).
- Washington games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 20 times this season.
- The Wizards are shooting 46.7% from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points higher than the 46.2% the Magic allow to opponents.
- In games Washington shoots better than 46.2% from the field, it is 14-9 against the spread and 14-9 overall.
- Orlando is 17-23-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 6.5 points or more so far this year, the Magic have gone 15-17 against the spread.
- This season, 20 of Orlando’s games have gone over the point total out of 40 chances.
- The Magic’s 42.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.0 percentage points lower than the Wizards have allowed to their opponents (45.7%).
- Orlando is 4-5 against the spread and 2-7 overall when it shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
Wizards Team Leaders
- Bradley Beal: 24.1 PTS, 6.4 AST, 46.0 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (53-for-181)
- Kyle Kuzma: 14.9 PTS, 8.4 REB, 44.0 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (68-for-213)
- Montrezl Harrell: 14.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 64.5 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Daniel Gafford: 9.7 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 68.7 FG%
- Spencer Dinwiddie: 13.3 PTS, 5.5 AST, 39.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (51-for-153)
Magic Team Leaders
- Wendell Carter Jr.: 13.1 PTS, 10.3 REB, 48.9 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (46-for-139)
- Franz Wagner: 15.5 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (52-for-141)
- Mohamed Bamba: 9.9 PTS, 8.2 REB, 2.0 BLK, 45.9 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (40-for-117)
- Terrence Ross: 11.8 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (45-for-149)
- Gary Harris: 10.8 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (49-for-138)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.