The Sacramento Kings (16-25) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Portland Trail Blazers (14-24) on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at Moda Center as just 1.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under is 225.5 in the matchup.
Kings vs. Trail Blazers Predictions
Kings vs. Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Kings vs. Trail Blazers Last 10 Games
- Sacramento has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Sacramento’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The Kings’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 223.6 points scored. That’s 1.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Kings are scoring 5.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Portland covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Portland’s last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Trail Blazers games averaged 221.3 total points, 4.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Trail Blazers’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 110.4, 1.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Kings vs. Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Sacramento has registered a 17-24-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Kings are 6-6 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Sacramento have hit the over 21 times this season.
- The Kings are shooting 45.2% from the field this season, 2.7 percentage points lower than the 47.9% the Trail Blazers allow to opponents.
- Sacramento has an 11-3 record against the spread and an 11-3 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.9% from the field.
- Portland has covered the spread 13 times in 38 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this year, the Trail Blazers have gone 3-13 against the spread.
- Portland games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 19 times this year.
- The Trail Blazers are shooting 44.7% from the field, 2.3% lower than the 47.0% the Kings’ opponents have shot this season.
- Portland is 6-6-1 against the spread and 8-5 overall when it shoots better than 47.0% from the field.
Kings vs. Trail Blazers Over/Under Trends
- Sacramento and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Sunday’s total of 225.5 points 20 times this season.
- This season, 15 games Portland played finished with a combined score higher than 225.5 points.
- The Kings average 109.5 points per game against the Trail Blazers’ 108.8, totaling 7.2 points under the game’s total of 225.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 227.2 points per game, 1.7 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Kings games is 1.8 points fewer than the over/under of 225.5 points in this matchup.
- Trail Blazers games have an over/under of 221.0 points this season, 4.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Kings Team Leaders
- De’Aaron Fox: 21.1 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.3 STL, 45.2 FG%, 24.8 3PT% (35-for-141)
- Tyrese Haliburton: 13.6 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.6 STL, 46.5 FG%, 44.5 3PT% (81-for-182)
- Harrison Barnes: 16.3 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (74-for-177)
- Buddy Hield: 15.5 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (147-for-389)
- Richaun Holmes: 12.6 PTS, 8.7 REB, 69.2 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (2-for-4)
Trail Blazers Team Leaders
- Damian Lillard: 24.0 PTS, 7.3 AST, 40.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (92-for-284)
- Jusuf Nurkic: 13.5 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 55.2 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
- Norman Powell: 18.6 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (75-for-188)
- Larry Nance Jr.: 6.9 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (19-for-62)
- Anfernee Simons: 13.4 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (76-for-195)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.