Pacific Division opponents meet when the Golden State Warriors (29-9) host the Cleveland Cavaliers (22-17) at Chase Center, starting at 8:30 PM ET on Sunday, January 9, 2022. The Warriors are 9.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season.
Warriors vs. Cavaliers Predictions
Warriors vs. Cavaliers Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Cavaliers Last 10 Games
- Golden State is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Golden State’s past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- During the last 10 games, the Warriors are scoring 4.7 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Cleveland has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Cavaliers’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 113.1, 5.3 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Warriors vs. Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Golden State is 22-15-1 against the spread this season.
- The Warriors are 6-4-1 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- Golden State’s games have gone over the total 12 times this season.
- This season, the Warriors have a 47.0% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.8% higher than the 44.2% of shots the Cavaliers’ opponents have hit.
- Golden State has a 19-6-1 record against the spread and a 24-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.2% from the field.
- Cleveland has covered the spread 27 times this year (27-12-0).
- The Cavaliers have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Cleveland games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times this year.
- The Cavaliers have shot at a 46.3% rate from the field this season, 3.8 percentage points higher than the 42.5% shooting opponents of the Warriors have averaged.
- This season, Cleveland has a 21-5 record against the spread and a 19-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 42.5% from the field.
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 26.8 PTS, 6.1 AST, 1.4 STL, 42.0 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (180-for-464)
- Draymond Green: 8.1 PTS, 7.8 REB, 7.6 AST, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
- Andrew Wiggins: 19.1 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (77-for-181)
- Jordan Poole: 17.5 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (82-for-243)
- Kevon Looney: 6.0 PTS, 54.2 FG%
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Jarrett Allen: 17.0 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.4 BLK, 70.5 FG%
- Darius Garland: 19.9 PTS, 7.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 47.6 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (89-for-229)
- Evan Mobley: 14.9 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.8 BLK, 50.1 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (15-for-49)
- Ricky Rubio: 13.1 PTS, 6.6 AST, 1.4 STL, 36.3 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (59-for-174)
- Kevin Love: 14.5 PTS, 7.6 REB, 43.9 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (83-for-195)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.