The Los Angeles Clippers (19-20) are underdogs (by 5 points) to stop a five-game home losing streak when they host the Atlanta Hawks (17-21) on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at 3:30 PM ET.
Hawks vs. Clippers Predictions
Hawks vs. Clippers Betting Odds
Hawks vs. Clippers Last 10 Games
- Atlanta is 3-7 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Atlanta’s past 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- Over their last 10 games, the Hawks have a points-per-game average 0.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Los Angeles is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Los Angeles’ last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The Clippers’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 102.5, 2.6 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Hawks vs. Clippers Betting Trends
- Atlanta has covered the spread in a game 15 times this season (15-23-0).
- The Hawks have an ATS record of 6-7 when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- This season, Atlanta’s games have hit the over 20 times.
- The Hawks make 46.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.0 percentage points higher than the Clippers have allowed to their opponents (44.1%).
- Atlanta is 15-10 against the spread and 16-9 overall when it shoots higher than 44.1% from the field.
- Los Angeles has covered the spread 16 times in 40 games with a set spread.
- The Clippers are 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- This year, 18 of Los Angeles’ games have gone over the point total out of 40 chances.
- The Clippers have shot at a 44.9% clip from the field this season, 1.8 percentage points below the 46.7% shooting opponents of the Hawks have averaged.
- Los Angeles has compiled a 10-6-1 record against the spread and a 12-5 straight up record in games it shoots better than 46.7% from the field.
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 28.3 PTS, 9.6 AST, 45.8 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (94-for-251)
- Clint Capela: 11.8 PTS, 13.1 REB, 1.5 BLK, 57.1 FG%
- John Collins: 17.7 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.2 BLK, 54.6 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (44-for-103)
- Cameron Reddish: 12.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.2 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (58-for-153)
- Kevin Huerter: 11.4 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (56-for-148)
Clippers Team Leaders
- Paul George: 24.7 PTS, 7.1 REB, 5.5 AST, 2.0 STL, 42.1 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (70-for-217)
- Eric Bledsoe: 10.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.6 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (39-for-121)
- Ivica Zubac: 9.3 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.1 BLK, 65.6 FG%
- Terance Mann: 10.3 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (42-for-107)
- Luke Kennard: 11.7 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (97-for-220)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.