The Memphis Grizzlies (26-14) will look to extend a seven-game win streak when they visit the Los Angeles Clippers (19-20) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at Staples Center as 3.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 3:30 PM ET.
Grizzlies vs. Clippers Predictions
Grizzlies vs. Clippers Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs. Clippers Last 10 Games
- Memphis covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The Grizzlies and their opponents have hit the over in two of those games.
- During their last 10 games, the Grizzlies have scored 0.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Los Angeles has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- During their last 10 games, the Clippers have a 102.0 points-per-game average, 3.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
Grizzlies vs. Clippers Betting Trends
- Memphis is 25-15-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Grizzlies have gone 8-8 against the spread.
- Memphis games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 18 times this season.
- The Grizzlies make 45.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.3 percentage points higher than the Clippers have allowed to their opponents (44.1%).
- Memphis has a 21-2 record against the spread and a 21-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.1% from the field.
- Los Angeles has registered a 16-22-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Clippers have an ATS record of 5-5 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 17 of Los Angeles’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Clippers are shooting 44.9% from the field, 0.3% lower than the 45.2% the Grizzlies’ opponents have shot this season.
- Los Angeles is 11-8-1 against the spread and 13-7 overall when it shoots higher than 45.2% from the field.
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 25.0 PTS, 6.6 AST, 1.4 STL, 49.1 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (46-for-118)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.0 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 40.7 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (71-for-225)
- Desmond Bane: 17.4 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (112-for-269)
- Steven Adams: 7.0 PTS, 9.4 REB, 53.0 FG%
- Tyus Jones: 8.0 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (37-for-95)
Clippers Team Leaders
- Paul George: 24.7 PTS, 7.1 REB, 5.5 AST, 2.0 STL, 42.1 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (70-for-217)
- Eric Bledsoe: 10.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.6 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (39-for-121)
- Ivica Zubac: 9.6 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.2 BLK, 65.6 FG%
- Terance Mann: 10.6 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (42-for-107)
- Luke Kennard: 11.7 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (97-for-220)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.