The Philadelphia 76ers (21-16) are favored (-5.5) to extend a five-game win streak when they host the San Antonio Spurs (15-22) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 7, 2022 at Wells Fargo Center. The matchup’s point total is 219.5.
76ers vs. Spurs Predictions
76ers vs. Spurs Betting Odds
76ers vs. Spurs Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Philadelphia games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The last 10 76ers games averaged 212.2 total points, 7.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the 76ers have scored 1.5 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- San Antonio has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- San Antonio’s past 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The Spurs’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 224.6 points scored. That’s 5.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Spurs’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 116.8, 5.9 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
76ers vs. Spurs Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has covered the spread 17 times this season (17-19-1).
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the 76ers have an ATS record of 3-8.
- Philadelphia’s games have gone over the total 15 times this season.
- The 76ers are shooting 46.0% from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points higher than the 45.9% the Spurs allow to opponents.
- Philadelphia is 14-4-1 against the spread and 17-2 overall when it shoots higher than 45.9% from the field.
- San Antonio has covered the spread 21 times in 37 games with a set spread.
- The Spurs are 10-4 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- San Antonio games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 19 times this season.
- The Spurs’ 46.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.7 percentage points higher than the 76ers have given up to their opponents (45.0%).
- This season, San Antonio has a 14-5 record against the spread and an 11-8 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 45.0% from the field.
76ers vs. Spurs Over/Under Trends
- This season, 10 of Philadelphia’s 37 games have gone over Friday’s total of 219.5 points.
- There have been 20 San Antonio games that have ended with a combined score higher than 219.5 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 219.5 is 1.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the 76ers (107.1 points per game) and the Spurs (110.9 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 216.5 points per game, 3.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in 76ers games is 5.1 points fewer than the over/under of 219.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Spurs’ games this season (220.1 points).
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 26.7 PTS, 10.7 REB, 1.2 STL, 1.4 BLK, 47.7 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (35-for-89)
- Tobias Harris: 18.4 PTS, 7.7 REB, 45.1 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (32-for-107)
- Tyrese Maxey: 16.8 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (41-for-108)
- Seth Curry: 16.1 PTS, 51.2 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (75-for-182)
- Andre Drummond: 6.4 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 51.8 FG%
Spurs Team Leaders
- Dejounte Murray: 18.0 PTS, 8.4 REB, 8.9 AST, 2.0 STL, 44.2 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (43-for-128)
- Derrick White: 14.5 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.2 STL, 42.3 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (57-for-194)
- Keldon Johnson: 14.7 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (56-for-127)
- Jakob Poeltl: 12.3 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.4 BLK, 60.1 FG%
- Devin Vassell: 11.1 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (54-for-154)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.
Top 25 Fantasy Rookie Rankings: Fantasy Football Rookies Class of 2022
By Jeremy Popielarz / November 1, 2021 / 0 Comments
2023 Dynasty Rookie Rankings
By David Heilman / December 5, 2022 / 0 Comments
USFL Draft Pool Trackers And Players
By Michael Del Negro / February 8, 2022 / 0 Comments
Dynasty Fantasy Football: Players to Stash for 2022
By Jeremy Popielarz / October 7, 2021 / 0 Comments
8 Easiest Ways Of Winning Big When Betting On Horses This 2021
By Will Christopher / January 21, 2021 / 0 Comments
Dynasty Football: 2023 Rookie Rankings
By David Heilman / August 14, 2022 / 0 Comments
NFL Player Bonuses and Contract Incentives for 2022
By Justin Mark / December 29, 2021 / 0 Comments
Printable Super Bowl 56 Squares Grid – Cincinnati Bengals vs Los Angeles Rams
By Sports Gambling Podcast / February 2, 2022 / 0 Comments
Top 5 Fantasy Playoff Defenses To Stash
By Wil Rivera / November 18, 2021 / 0 Comments
UFC 282 Predictions
By Jeff Fox / December 7, 2022 / 0 Comments