The Sacramento Kings (16-24) are underdogs (by 7 points) to break a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Denver Nuggets (18-18) on Friday, January 7, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 222.
Nuggets vs. Kings Predictions
Nuggets vs. Kings Betting Odds
Nuggets vs. Kings Last 10 Games
- Denver is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Denver’s last 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The Nuggets’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 219.8 points scored. That’s 2.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Nuggets are scoring 0.9 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Sacramento is 4-6 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Sacramento’s past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Kings games averaged 1.7 more points (223.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Kings have scored 4.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 109.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Nuggets vs. Kings Betting Trends
- Denver has covered the spread 15 times in 36 games with a set spread.
- The Nuggets are 1-5 ATS when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- Games involving Denver have hit the over 18 times this season.
- The Nuggets are shooting 46.3% from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points lower than the 46.8% the Kings allow to opponents.
- In games Denver shoots better than 46.8% from the field, it is 9-8 against the spread and 10-7 overall.
- Sacramento is 17-23-0 against the spread this year.
- The Kings have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- This year, 20 of Sacramento’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Kings’ 45.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Nuggets have allowed to their opponents.
- This season, Sacramento has an 11-4 record against the spread and an 11-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 46.4% from the field.
Nuggets vs. Kings Over/Under Trends
- A total of 13 Denver games this season have gone over Friday’s total of 222 points.
- This season, 22 games Sacramento played finished with a combined score higher than 222 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 215.3 points per game, 6.7 points fewer than the over/under of 222 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 220.1 points per game, 1.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Nuggets games is 215.1 points, 6.9 fewer than the over/under of 222 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Kings’ games this season (223.6 points).
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 25.7 PTS, 14.2 REB, 7.0 AST, 1.4 STL, 56.4 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (46-for-132)
- Will Barton: 15.3 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (75-for-207)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.2 PTS, 52.8 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (33-for-100)
- Monte Morris: 12.8 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (57-for-146)
- Facundo Campazzo: 6.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.0 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (44-for-123)
Kings Team Leaders
- De’Aaron Fox: 20.9 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.3 STL, 45.1 FG%, 25.4 3PT% (35-for-138)
- Tyrese Haliburton: 13.6 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.7 STL, 46.1 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (77-for-177)
- Buddy Hield: 15.7 PTS, 39.0 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (145-for-382)
- Harrison Barnes: 16.5 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (73-for-174)
- Davion Mitchell: 9.4 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (39-for-130)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.