The Houston Rockets (10-28) are underdogs (by 6.5 points) to end a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Washington Wizards (19-18) on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET.
Wizards vs. Rockets Predictions
Wizards vs. Rockets Betting Odds
Wizards vs. Rockets Last 10 Games
- Washington is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Washington and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- During their last 10 games, the Wizards have scored 3.4 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Houston covered the spread once in its last 10 matchups while putting together a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Houston games have exceeded the set total nine times.
- During their last 10 games, the Rockets have a 110.5 points-per-game average, 3.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
Wizards vs. Rockets Betting Trends
- Washington has put together an 18-19-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Wizards are winless against the spread when they are 6.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- This season, 19 of Washington’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Wizards are shooting 46.6% from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points lower than the 46.7% the Rockets allow to opponents.
- Washington has a 12-7 record against the spread and a 12-7 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.7% from the field.
- Houston has put together a record of 16-21-1 against the spread this season.
- The Rockets are 9-14-1 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Houston’s games have hit the over 22 times.
- The Rockets’ 45.0% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Wizards have given up to their opponents.
- Houston has put together a 12-4-1 record against the spread and a 9-8 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 45.5% from the field.
Wizards Team Leaders
- Bradley Beal: 24.0 PTS, 6.4 AST, 46.0 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (48-for-169)
- Kyle Kuzma: 14.5 PTS, 8.3 REB, 44.0 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (68-for-201)
- Montrezl Harrell: 14.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 64.5 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Spencer Dinwiddie: 13.1 PTS, 5.6 AST, 39.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (50-for-150)
- Daniel Gafford: 9.7 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 68.3 FG%
Rockets Team Leaders
- Christian Wood: 16.8 PTS, 10.3 REB, 46.9 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (56-for-164)
- Jae’Sean Tate: 12.5 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (29-for-98)
- Alperen Sengun: 9.0 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (12-for-39)
- Eric Gordon: 14.6 PTS, 49.0 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (75-for-166)
- Kenyon Martin Jr.: 8.0 PTS, 53.2 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (19-for-61)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.