The Sacramento Kings (16-22) host the Atlanta Hawks (16-20) in a matchup of Pacific Division teams at Golden 1 Center, beginning at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 5, 2022. The Kings are 1-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has a point total of 229.5.
Kings vs. Hawks Predictions
Kings vs. Hawks Betting Odds
Kings vs. Hawks Last 10 Games
- Sacramento has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Sacramento’s past 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Kings games averaged 222.9 total points, 6.6 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Kings are scoring 4.3 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Atlanta is 3-7 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Atlanta’s past 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Hawks games averaged 218.4 total points, 11.1 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Hawks have scored 1.0 more point per contest compared to their 111.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Kings vs. Hawks Betting Trends
- Sacramento is 17-22-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1 point or more, the Kings are 6-5 against the spread.
- Sacramento games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 20 times out of 39 chances this season.
- The Kings make 45.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.5 percentage points lower than the Hawks have allowed to their opponents (46.7%).
- Sacramento is 11-4 against the spread and 11-4 overall when it shoots higher than 46.7% from the field.
- Atlanta has put together a 14-22-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1 point or more, the Hawks are 4-10 against the spread.
- This season, Atlanta’s games have hit the over 19 times.
- The Hawks have shot at a 46.2% rate from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points below the 46.7% shooting opponents of the Kings have averaged.
- This season, Atlanta has a 10-6 record against the spread and an 11-5 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 46.7% from the field.
Kings vs. Hawks Over/Under Trends
- Sacramento and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 229.5 points 12 times this season.
- In Atlanta’s 36 games this season, 14 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s total of 229.5.
- The total for the contest of 229.5 is 8.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Kings (109.5 points per game) and the Hawks (111.2 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 4.5 fewer points than the 225 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Kings have seen a 223.5 average over/under in their games this season, 6.0 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Hawks games have an over/under of 219.8 points this season, 9.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Kings Team Leaders
- De’Aaron Fox: 19.7 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.3 STL, 44.4 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (32-for-131)
- Tyrese Haliburton: 13.1 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.6 STL, 46.3 FG%, 43.0 3PT% (71-for-165)
- Harrison Barnes: 16.3 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (68-for-164)
- Buddy Hield: 15.1 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (136-for-364)
- Richaun Holmes: 12.6 PTS, 8.7 REB, 69.2 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (2-for-4)
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 28.4 PTS, 9.5 AST, 46.0 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (93-for-244)
- Clint Capela: 11.9 PTS, 13.1 REB, 1.5 BLK, 57.5 FG%
- John Collins: 17.6 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.2 BLK, 54.9 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (44-for-103)
- Cameron Reddish: 12.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.9 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (56-for-145)
- Kevin Huerter: 10.8 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (51-for-137)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.