The Toronto Raptors (16-17) will look to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Milwaukee Bucks (25-14) on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at Fiserv Forum as 8.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET.
Bucks vs. Raptors Predictions
Bucks vs. Raptors Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Raptors Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Milwaukee’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The Bucks’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 4.5 points higher than their season-long average.
- Toronto has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Toronto games have surpassed the set total nine times.
- The Raptors’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 114.4, 7.5 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Bucks vs. Raptors Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 18-21-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 8.5 points or more so far this season, the Bucks went 6-7 against the spread.
- Games involving Milwaukee have hit the over 17 times this season.
- This season, the Bucks have a 45.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is the same percentage of shots the Raptors’ opponents have made.
- Milwaukee is 13-5 against the spread and 18-0 overall when it shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
- Toronto is 18-16-0 against the spread this season.
- The Raptors have yet to cover the spread (0-3) when they are at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Toronto games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 21 times out of 34 chances this season.
- The Raptors have shot at a 43.9% rate from the field this season, 0.2 percentage points fewer than the 44.1% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- Toronto has compiled a 10-6 record against the spread and a 10-6 straight up record in games it shoots above 44.1% from the field.
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 27.9 PTS, 11.5 REB, 5.9 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (32-for-118)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.5 PTS, 6.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 50.4 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (57-for-151)
- Bobby Portis: 15.4 PTS, 9.0 REB, 48.0 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (60-for-139)
- Khris Middleton: 18.3 PTS, 5.0 AST, 41.9 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (59-for-166)
- Pat Connaughton: 11.1 PTS, 48.0 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (94-for-233)
Raptors Team Leaders
- Fred VanVleet: 20.3 PTS, 6.5 AST, 1.5 STL, 43.8 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (106-for-265)
- Scottie Barnes: 15.0 PTS, 7.8 REB, 49.3 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (23-for-64)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 15.7 PTS, 2.0 STL, 41.9 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (81-for-215)
- Chris Boucher: 8.3 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (22-for-90)
- Precious Achiuwa: 7.6 PTS, 7.4 REB, 39.7 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.