The Sacramento Kings (16-22) visit the Los Angeles Lakers (19-19) after losing four straight road games. The Lakers are favored by 8.5 points in the contest, which begins at 10:30 PM ET on Tuesday, January 4, 2022.
Lakers vs. Kings Predictions
Lakers vs. Kings Betting Odds
Lakers vs. Kings Last 10 Games
- Los Angeles is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- Across their past 10 games, the Lakers have scored 0.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Sacramento covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Sacramento’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Kings have scored 3.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 109.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Lakers vs. Kings Betting Trends
- Los Angeles is 16-22-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point favorites or more, the Lakers have an ATS record of 2-4.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over the total 20 times this season.
- The Lakers are shooting 46.5% from the field this season, 0.2 percentage points lower than the 46.7% the Kings allow to opponents.
- In games Los Angeles shoots higher than 46.7% from the field, it is 12-10 against the spread and 16-6 overall.
- Sacramento is 17-21-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point underdogs or more, the Kings have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Games involving Sacramento have hit the over 19 times this year.
- The Kings’ 45.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.8 percentage points higher than the Lakers have allowed to their opponents (44.4%).
- This season, Sacramento has a 14-6 record against the spread and a 13-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 44.4% from the field.
Lakers Team Leaders
- Russell Westbrook: 19.6 PTS, 8.1 REB, 8.3 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.5 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (42-for-139)
- LeBron James: 28.5 PTS, 7.5 REB, 6.6 AST, 1.8 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.3 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (77-for-206)
- Anthony Davis: 23.3 PTS, 9.9 REB, 1.2 STL, 2.0 BLK, 52.1 FG%, 17.9 3PT% (10-for-56)
- Carmelo Anthony: 13.4 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (92-for-234)
- Malik Monk: 11.3 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (62-for-166)
Kings Team Leaders
- De’Aaron Fox: 20.3 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 44.4 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (32-for-131)
- Tyrese Haliburton: 13.5 PTS, 6.9 AST, 1.7 STL, 46.3 FG%, 43.0 3PT% (71-for-165)
- Harrison Barnes: 16.8 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (68-for-164)
- Buddy Hield: 15.5 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (136-for-364)
- Richaun Holmes: 12.6 PTS, 8.7 REB, 69.2 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (2-for-4)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.