The Utah Jazz (26-10) are heavy favorites (-10.5) as they try to extend an eight-game road winning streak when they visit the New Orleans Pelicans (13-23) on Monday, January 3, 2022 at Smoothie King Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET.
Jazz vs. Pelicans Predictions
Jazz vs. Pelicans Betting Odds
Jazz vs. Pelicans Last 10 Games
- Utah covered the spread twice in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Utah and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, the Jazz are scoring 1.9 points more per game compared to their season average.
- New Orleans is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- New Orleans and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The Pelicans’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 110.3, 5.0 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Jazz vs. Pelicans Betting Trends
- Utah has compiled a 17-19-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Jazz are 4-11 ATS when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- This season, Utah’s games have hit the over 20 times.
- The Jazz are shooting 47.7% from the field this season, 0.8 percentage points higher than the 46.9% the Pelicans allow to opponents.
- In games Utah shoots higher than 46.9% from the field, it is 14-7 against the spread and 17-4 overall.
- New Orleans is 16-20-0 against the spread this year.
- The Pelicans have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving New Orleans have hit the over 17 times this season.
- New Orleans is 9-4 against the spread and 8-5 overall when it shoots higher than 44.3% from the field.
Jazz Team Leaders
- Rudy Gobert: 15.7 PTS, 15.0 REB, 2.3 BLK, 71.6 FG%
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.6 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.6 STL, 45.3 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (106-for-311)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 17.7 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (96-for-226)
- Mike Conley: 14.0 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.2 STL, 46.8 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (78-for-185)
- Jordan Clarkson: 15.1 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (91-for-296)
Pelicans Team Leaders
- Jonas Valanciunas: 18.5 PTS, 12.0 REB, 52.2 FG%, 45.3 3PT% (34-for-75)
- Brandon Ingram: 22.9 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (45-for-129)
- Devonte’ Graham: 14.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.3 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (100-for-275)
- Josh Hart: 12.7 PTS, 7.3 REB, 52.2 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (27-for-78)
- Nickeil Alexander-Walker: 13.8 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (73-for-229)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.