The Denver Nuggets (18-16) are underdogs (+2.5) in their attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Dallas Mavericks (17-18) at 8:30 PM ET on Monday, January 3, 2022 at American Airlines Center.
Mavericks vs. Nuggets Predictions
Mavericks vs. Nuggets Betting Odds
Mavericks vs. Nuggets Last 10 Games
- Dallas covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Dallas’ past 10 games saw four hit the over.
- In the past 10 games, the Mavericks are scoring 3.2 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Denver covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Denver’s past 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- In the past 10 games, the Nuggets are scoring 110.8 points per game compared to their 106.3 season average.
Mavericks vs. Nuggets Betting Trends
- Dallas has put together a record of 16-20-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks have an ATS record of 8-7 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Dallas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 36 chances this season.
- This season, the Mavericks have a 44.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.6% lower than the 46.5% of shots the Nuggets’ opponents have knocked down.
- Dallas has an 8-3 record against the spread and a 9-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.5% from the field.
- Denver has covered the spread 15 times in 34 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Nuggets have an ATS record of 6-6.
- This season, Denver’s games have hit the over 18 times.
- The Nuggets are shooting 46.3% from the field, 0.4% higher than the 45.9% the Mavericks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Denver is 11-7 against the spread and 12-6 overall when it shoots better than 45.9% from the field.
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Jalen Brunson: 15.8 PTS, 5.4 AST, 49.9 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (38-for-111)
- Luka Doncic: 24.5 PTS, 7.6 REB, 8.1 AST, 44.7 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (57-for-175)
- Kristaps Porzingis: 20.6 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.7 BLK, 45.1 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (40-for-142)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 10.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.9 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (66-for-174)
- Tim Hardaway Jr.: 14.4 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (73-for-220)
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 25.7 PTS, 13.9 REB, 7.0 AST, 1.4 STL, 56.2 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (44-for-125)
- Will Barton: 15.2 PTS, 43.0 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (71-for-195)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.1 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (31-for-93)
- Monte Morris: 12.6 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (52-for-137)
- Facundo Campazzo: 6.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.0 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (42-for-118)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.