The Brooklyn Nets (23-11) host the Memphis Grizzlies (23-14) after losing three home games in a row. The Nets are favored by 6.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:30 PM ET on Monday, January 3, 2022.
Nets vs. Grizzlies Predictions
Nets vs. Grizzlies Betting Odds
Nets vs. Grizzlies Last 10 Games
- Brooklyn covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Brooklyn’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- During their last 10 games, the Nets have a points-per-game average 3.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Memphis has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Memphis’ past 10 games saw four hit the over.
- During their last 10 games, the Grizzlies have scored 1.8 more points per contest compared to their 111.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Nets vs. Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 15-19-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Nets have an ATS record of 5-8.
- This season, 16 of Brooklyn’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Nets are shooting 46.6% from the field this season, 1.0 percentage point higher than the 45.6% the Grizzlies allow to opponents.
- Brooklyn has a 14-7 record against the spread and a 19-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.6% from the field.
- Memphis has registered a 22-15-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Grizzlies have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This year, Memphis’ games have hit the over 18 times.
- The Grizzlies’ 45.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.3 percentage points higher than the Nets have given up to their opponents (42.9%).
- Memphis has put together a 19-3 record against the spread and a 19-3 straight up record in games it shoots above 42.9% from the field.
Nets Team Leaders
- James Harden: 22.8 PTS, 8.3 REB, 9.9 AST, 1.4 STL, 41.6 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (75-for-223)
- Kevin Durant: 29.8 PTS, 7.9 REB, 5.7 AST, 52.2 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (55-for-145)
- Patty Mills: 14.2 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (115-for-264)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 13.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 55.8 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
- Bruce Brown: 6.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 24.7 PTS, 6.6 AST, 1.5 STL, 48.5 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (44-for-110)
- Desmond Bane: 17.2 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (104-for-252)
- Steven Adams: 7.1 PTS, 9.1 REB, 53.2 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 10.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.5 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (50-for-146)
- Kyle Anderson: 8.1 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (24-for-68)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.