The Portland Trail Blazers (13-22) are 3.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Atlanta Hawks (16-19) on Monday, January 3, 2022 at Moda Center. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET.
Hawks vs. Trail Blazers Predictions
Hawks vs. Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Hawks vs. Trail Blazers Last 10 Games
- Atlanta has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Atlanta games has exceeded the set total five times.
- In the past 10 games, the Hawks are scoring 1.0 point less per game compared to their season average.
- Portland has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Portland’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The Trail Blazers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 107.0, 1.2 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Hawks vs. Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Atlanta has covered the spread 14 times in 35 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Hawks are 7-9 against the spread.
- Atlanta’s games have gone over the total 18 times this season.
- The Hawks make 45.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.9 percentage points lower than the Trail Blazers have allowed to their opponents (47.8%).
- Atlanta has a 10-4 record against the spread and an 11-3 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.8% from the field.
- Portland has put together a record of 12-22-1 against the spread this season.
- The Trail Blazers are only 2-7 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 17 of Portland’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Trail Blazers have shot at a 44.7% clip from the field this season, 1.9 percentage points fewer than the 46.6% shooting opponents of the Hawks have averaged.
- Portland has compiled a 5-7-1 record against the spread and a 7-6 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 46.6% from the field.
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 27.5 PTS, 9.4 AST, 45.2 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (86-for-232)
- Clint Capela: 11.6 PTS, 13.2 REB, 1.6 BLK, 56.1 FG%
- John Collins: 17.6 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.2 BLK, 54.9 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (44-for-103)
- Cameron Reddish: 12.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.9 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (56-for-145)
- Kevin Huerter: 10.5 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (49-for-129)
Trail Blazers Team Leaders
- Damian Lillard: 24.0 PTS, 7.3 AST, 40.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (92-for-284)
- Jusuf Nurkic: 13.3 PTS, 9.9 REB, 1.1 STL, 57.0 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (5-for-25)
- Norman Powell: 18.2 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (66-for-168)
- Larry Nance Jr.: 7.0 PTS, 52.6 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (18-for-58)
- Robert Covington: 6.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 1.2 BLK, 39.5 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (49-for-148)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.