Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors (27-7) are 4.5-point underdogs against Donovan Mitchell and the Utah Jazz (25-9) Saturday, January 1, 2022 at Vivint Arena. The matchup tips off at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 221.5.
Jazz vs. Warriors Predictions
Jazz vs. Warriors Betting Odds
Jazz vs. Warriors Last 10 Games
- Utah has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Utah and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Jazz’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 224.4 points scored. That’s 2.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Jazz’s per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 2.7 points higher than their season-long average.
- Golden State covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Golden State’s last 10 contests saw three hit the over.
- The last 10 Warriors games averaged 214.2 total points, 7.3 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Warriors are scoring 104.3 points per game compared to their 110.9 season average.
Jazz vs. Warriors Betting Trends
- Utah is 17-18-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jazz have an ATS record of 15-16 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, Utah’s games have hit the over 19 times out of 35 chances.
- The Jazz are shooting 47.8% from the field this season, 5.1 percentage points higher than the 42.7% the Warriors allow to opponents.
- In games Utah shoots better than 42.7% from the field, it is 16-14 against the spread and 24-6 overall.
- Golden State has put together a record of 21-12-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Warriors have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Golden State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times this year.
- The Warriors have shot at a 47.1% rate from the field this season, 3.0 percentage points above the 44.1% shooting opponents of the Jazz have averaged.
- Golden State has compiled a 19-5-1 record against the spread and a 23-2 straight up record in games it shoots over 44.1% from the field.
Jazz vs. Warriors Over/Under Trends
- Utah and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (221.5 points) 16 times this season.
- There have been eight Golden State games that have ended with a combined score over 221.5 points this season.
- The Jazz average 115.9 points per game against the Warriors’ 110.9, totaling 5.3 points over the matchup’s over/under of 221.5.
- The 206.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 15.0 fewer than the 221.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Jazz games is 2.0 points fewer than the over/under of 221.5 points in this matchup.
- Warriors games have an over/under of 218.6 points this season, 2.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Jazz Team Leaders
- Rudy Gobert: 15.1 PTS, 14.4 REB, 2.2 BLK, 71.6 FG%
- Donovan Mitchell: 24.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45.7 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (98-for-291)
- Mike Conley: 14.1 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.2 STL, 47.4 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (76-for-179)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 16.9 PTS, 48.0 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (89-for-210)
- Jordan Clarkson: 14.4 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (87-for-285)
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 27.7 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.6 STL, 43.3 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (172-for-433)
- Draymond Green: 8.4 PTS, 7.9 REB, 7.5 AST, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 54.7 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (11-for-38)
- Andrew Wiggins: 18.8 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (68-for-160)
- Jordan Poole: 17.9 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (74-for-219)
- Kevon Looney: 5.9 PTS, 54.5 FG%
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.