The Atlanta Hawks (15-19) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the Cleveland Cavaliers (20-14) on Friday, December 31, 2021 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse as only 1-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET.
Cavaliers vs. Hawks Predictions
Cavaliers vs. Hawks Betting Odds
Cavaliers vs. Hawks Last 10 Games
- Cleveland covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The Cavaliers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 6.7 points higher than their season-long average.
- Atlanta has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Atlanta games have gone over the set total five times.
- Over their past 10 games, the Hawks have a 109.6 points-per-game average, 0.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
Cavaliers vs. Hawks Betting Trends
- Cleveland has compiled a 26-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cavaliers have an ATS record of 9-1 when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Cleveland’s games have gone over the total 13 times out of 35 chances this season.
- The Cavaliers are shooting 46.2% from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points lower than the 46.3% the Hawks allow to opponents.
- Cleveland is 12-2 against the spread and 12-2 overall when it shoots better than 46.3% from the field.
- Atlanta has covered the spread 13 times over 34 games with a set spread.
- The Hawks are 3-10 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Games involving Atlanta have hit the over 17 times this season.
- The Hawks have shot at a 46.0% rate from the field this season, 2.0 percentage points above the 44.0% shooting opponents of the Cavaliers have averaged.
- Atlanta is 13-8 against the spread and 14-7 overall when it shoots better than 44.0% from the field.
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Darius Garland: 19.5 PTS, 7.3 AST, 1.4 STL, 47.9 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (81-for-211)
- Jarrett Allen: 16.8 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.4 BLK, 70.2 FG%
- Ricky Rubio: 13.1 PTS, 6.6 AST, 1.4 STL, 36.3 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (59-for-174)
- Evan Mobley: 13.6 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.7 BLK, 48.5 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
- Kevin Love: 12.7 PTS, 7.0 REB, 44.0 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (63-for-148)
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 27.3 PTS, 9.3 AST, 45.5 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (81-for-220)
- Clint Capela: 11.4 PTS, 12.8 REB, 1.5 BLK, 56.3 FG%
- John Collins: 17.6 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.2 BLK, 54.9 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (44-for-103)
- Cameron Reddish: 12.9 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (56-for-143)
- Kevin Huerter: 10.5 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (49-for-129)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.